Webinars On Demand
You are here
14 Ways HTML5 Makes a Major Difference for Web & Mobile
Why using HTML5 is the right choice to achieve your web & mobile goals
The great promise of HTML5 is finally here. For years, visionaries and pundits alike have extolled the open web’s potential for native-caliber, full-featured, no-compromise app development, with the cross-platform, no-headache deployment and version control that comes with the web. That promise was always couched in caveats and facts on the ground, but it’s 2013 and HTML5 can now deliver on its full promise.
HTML5 is more than just a trend or the next hot development option companies can choose from to build their mobile site or app. What HTML5 brings to the table is that mobile first mindset AND the ability to not have to be tied to any one platform or device. What HTML5 provides to users and customers is a seamless, feature-rich experience no matter if its being viewed on a laptop or tablet or its being consumed on iPhone or Android device. Better still, HTML5 gives companies tons of flexibility and scalability to change and grow.
During the webinar we will discuss, and in some cases demonstrate, why HTML5 is the right and best long term strategy to meet your mobile needs. Whether looking to go mobile with your website or build an app to put in one or all of the major app stores, HTML5 has the power to give your users the best experience possible AND not break the bank with development costs.
At the conclusion of this webinar you should have the answers to the following questions:
- Why HTML5 is the best option for a mobile strategy?
- What are the HTML5 myths and what is the reality?
- What the general cost differences are between developing with HTML5 and other options?
- What are the great features that a mobile app or site can take advantage of when built with HTML5?
- When HTML5 is the right choice compared to going Native?
- Can HTML5 meet my business and user needs as the company grows?