After 18 months of global lockdowns, human wanderlust remains as strong as ever.
As travel and tourism tentatively open doors, data that drives actionable and meaningful customer insights at every stage of the journey will be vital.
Join Appnovation and Reuters Events on September 15, 2021 at 12 PM EST for a live panel discussion and Q&A. We're bringing together CX leaders from across the travel and hospitality industry to champion some of the success stories they have had in creating innovative, personalized digital experiences through all stages of their customer journey.
Learn how to:
- Lead with design-centred methodologies: Build people-inspired, quantifiable solutions
- Embrace digital, but stay human: Whether in-person or online, consumers expect a consistent omnichannel experience and travel brands need to deliver
- Earn loyalty with a data-driven experience: Drive loyalty with actionable data-driven insights that create seamless CX across every customer touchpoint
- Lynn Carpenter, VP of Marketing at Visit California
- Rachel MacQueen, Senior VP, Marketing and Collector Experience at LoyaltyOne/ Air Miles Rewards Program
- Anton Morrison, VP, User Experience & Design at Appnovation
- David Oppenheim, SVP, Global Insights, Analytics & Data at IHG Hotels & Resorts