One of the key factors to delivering high-value healthcare is effectively engaging patients in their health beyond the exam room.
With innovative technologies making it easier for patients and consumers to access care, the old patient engagement strategies and tactics no longer apply.
On September 23, at 12pm ET, join Appnovation and Bright Spots for a live panel discussion, 'Why Patient Engagement Doesn’t Work'. Learn how healthcare organizations can completely transform the ways they connect, interact, and engage with their patients.
Featuring forward thinkers in healthcare such as:
- Victor Reiss, Vice President, Consumerism, Growth Marketing & Insights, UNC Health
- Susie Hume, Director, Digital Strategy, Experience & Delivery, Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Susan Edgman-Levitan, PA, Executive Director, John D. Stoeckle Centre for Primary Care Innovation, Mass General
- Ron Cornell, Director, Product Innovation, First Choice Health
- Steve Peretz, Director, Health Experience & Product Strategy, Appnovation