Outpace the pack
An annual competition for technology focused post secondary students that aims to teach them about the local industry through a case study driven team project utilizing mentors that currently work in the industry.
- April 27 – May 22, 2015
- 18 Students Max
- Vancouver, BC
- Application Deadline - Feb 15, 2015
Build and Implement
Review and Architect
Assess and Advise
- Over a four-week period participants will compete in teams of three to solve a sponsor company’s business problem.
- Complete deliverables such as proposals, detailed requirement quotes, and wireframes.
- Participants should expect to spend approximately 40 hours total to complete the competition.
- It will culminate in a Dragon’s Den style final round where teams will present their solution to competition judges.
This year’s competition:
Sponsor Company: Appnovation Technologies
Each member of the winning team will receive $500 and a paid two-month internship at Appnovation HQ in downtown Vancouver.
- February 1, 2015 – Applications open
- February 15, 2015 – Applications close
- March 1, 2015 – Selected participants notified
- April 27 – May 22, 2015 – Competition runs
- May 22, 2015 – Final presentations and winners chosen
Please send any inquiries to email@example.com