“Your tech platforms and ability to be agile are the backbone of digital customer experience. Without strategic and mindful management, you’re putting your customers’ loyalty on the line.”
– Nathan Gervais, Technical Director
Whether it’s creating an engaging customer experience or sustainable processes for business agility, high-performing technology is the foundation on which it’s built. You simply cannot create an industry-leading digital organization without the right tech to support your business goals.
Common CMS challenges most businesses face include, but aren’t limited to:
- Digital strategy to optimize SEO and user experience.
- Agility and scalability to impact lead gen, conversion, e-commerce, and brand loyalty.
- Accessibility to meet WCAG 2.0 requirements.
- Short and long-term security risks by ignoring best practices.
Inside Migrate and Exceed CXpectations with Drupal 9, we discuss ...
- Risks of staying on older versions of Drupal and the urgency to migrate now
- Five key considerations to meet your CMS needs
- Identify the business benefits
- Migration roadmaps from D7, D8, and other CMS platforms
Your tech stack should unify content strategy and customer experience to make you more agile. No matter which version of Drupal you currently use, Drupal 9 will get you the most benefits while reducing risk and future efforts. That should be your strategic goal.
Not sure where (or how) to get started with your migration roadmap – or identifying business drivers and objectives for your CMS? Talk to our team of experts or download this white paper. Nathan will take you on a journey to help you understand Drupal 9 key insights and best practices.
Curious about what we can do for you as a full-service digital consultancy? Take a look at how we integrate our Development & Engineering services with our digital strategy, UX design, and corporate agility expertise or email us at email@example.com.
About the Author
Nathan Gervais, Technical Director, is fueled by his passion for Open Source technologies and building digital technologies that empower organizations to lead with a customer-first mindset. Since 2007, Nathan has combined his expertise in business solutions and CMS to create valuable digital experiences. At Appnovation, he leads a team of engineers to be innovative in their solutions-based approach that boosts performance measurement.