osCaddie Joint Managed Services - MuleSoft
Managed Services isn't just an add-on, we become an extension of your business providing enterprise level support and maintenance whenever you need it, 24/7365.
osCaddie offers an Enterprise grade, white-glove support offering for MuleSoft end-users and developers alike. In addition to supporting MuleSoft products, osCaddie provides application level support for OTB MuleSoft instances and customized code. osCaddie Managed Services offers a custom portal with a rapid escalation process and has achieved a 98% customer satisfaction rating.
Application Support - Appnovation provides support via the osCaddie portal. Our customer success team members are available during Appnovation business hours to assist with any issues users may have. The success team has the ability to provide remote deskside support utilizing award-winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Maintenance of Environments -
- Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
- Vulnerability Scanning - We provide a regular scanning service using best-of-breed tools to identify and isolate possible security vulnerabilities in subscription services.
- Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Professional Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
- Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CRSF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
- Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Environment Backup & Restore - Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Disaster Recovery - Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning - Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review - Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Limitations & Service Prerequisites
- Remediation not included
- Tickets from support staff / IT, not from end users
- Repairs related to any issue caused by work performed by anon-Appnovation employee
- Site is hosted on Linux
- All software and technologies is licensed and maintains a vendor support plan, at the site client's expense
- Site uses WordPress, Magento, Drupal, MuleSoft, Alfresco and/or HTML5
- OS, CMS, and application software within 2 minor versions of current.
- Site is accessible and documentation exists for support
- Client is maintaining infrastructure, and has a current site back-up
Does Not Include
- Networking or Software (or software upgrades)
- External consultants / Skill sets outside of Appnovation
- Vendor subscriptions or service agreements
- Available disk space and software for back-ups
Technologies We Support & Maintain
Technologies currently supported and maintained include: Drupal, Magento, WordPress, Alfresco, MuleSoft, HTML5, AngularJS, Ember.js, ReactJS & Node.js. Don't see your technology supported on this list? Contact us today.
We are continually adding new technologies to support and maintain for clients and demand from our customers is a big influence on what we take on.
- Application Support - Patching and updating of application (Drupal, MuleSoft, Magento, Alfresco, Hadoop, MongoDB, etc.)
- Architecture Review - Report of present architecture configuration and deployment and recommendations for remedial or development work to ensure best practice operational efficiency.
- Automated Systems Monitoring - Proactive system monitoring performed to alert the Managed Services team of any incident.
- Emergency Phone Support - 24/7/365 phone support for "Priority 0" (P0) critical incident only.
- Expert Hours - Additional resources made available for out of scope assistance. Quick access to Subject Matter Expert (SME).
- Infrastructure Support - 24X7 support for systems and environment via a single online portal for reporting issues.
- Managed Services Team - Pool: Could be any individual from the Managed Services Team. MS Subscription Manager: Intermediate level manager similar to Project Manager. Senior MS Subscription Manager: Senior level staff member dedicated to your account.
- Mean Time To Repair (MTTR) - Mean Time To Repair is the average time required to repair a failed component or device.
- On Boarding - Analysis and review of the infrastructure of applications the osCaddie service will be supporting. This work will be estimated and billed for before the subscription can begin. Please note that additional work may be required to bring infrastructure and/or applications up to an acceptable state for support.
- osCaddie Portal - ITIL compliant Service Desk and information system.
- Security Scanning & Review - Regularly scheduled scanning of infrastructure, application or services delivered, for security fixes or bugs.
- Virtual Chief Web Officer (VCWO) -Specialized appointed individual in charge of all web activity dedicated to your account.
Appnovation's osCaddie Managed Services are ready to handle your business or organization's support and maintenance needs. When it comes to technology environments and the systems and application within, our experts have seen and worked with it all across a variety of situations representing every major industry vertical. Having already achieved extremely high customer service ratings (just over 98% "excellent" (5/5) rating) from current clients, the is no reason not to take the first step and contact us today to see what osCaddie MS can do for your entity.