Customer Experience for Financial Services
Customers expect more - our research shows that 67% felt that their digital experience in banking and financial management was extremely or very important to them. But what's next in 2021 and beyond?
In this recording, our VP Technology, John Mozayani, joins the CXFS panel discussion, The Necessity to Humanize Digital and Design with Purpose.
- Balancing between user-focused technology and a highly-personalized human connection
- Gaining CX perspective across financial services as we move into the ‘next normal’
- Jennifer Borchardt, Director of Omnichannel Experience and Strategy, U.S. Bank
- Kent Lawson, Executive Director Brand & Customer Experience, BlueCross BlueShield
- Kamesh Moolah, Senior Vice President Virtual Channels, Barclays
- John Mozayani, Vice President, Technology, Appnovation