Appnovation Technologies Inc.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We created this glossary of terms to make it easier for you to understand how your privacy is protected by us:
- “Personal Data” is considered any information that may identify you as an individual.
- “Information Requests“ is any information which does not enable identification of an individual user, including aggregated information about users’ use of the Environment.
- "Cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server when a user’s browser loads a particular website.
- "Automated Decision" is the process of making a decision by automated means without any human involvement.
What Personal Data might we collect?
Without limitation, Personal Data may include:
- Identification and Contact Information: Information such as your name, job title, business address, telephone number, mobile number, email address.
- Business details: Business information that we collect as part of your instructions or Services we are involved in.
- Marketing information: Information about your preferences, where it is relevant for the Services we provide.
- Digital Identification: Information such as IP address, device type, browser type, operating system, pages visited on our Site, the time you visited (and time zone), and URLs and other information transmitted in an HTTP request, such as how you arrived on our Site.
- remind us who you are and enable us to access previously filled information so you do not have to re-enter it;
- gather statistical information about Site usage;
- research visiting patterns;
- help deliver relevant content, marketing, advertisements and product offerings based on user interests and location; and
- track progress and participation in the Site’s content.
If you want to remove any Cookies that we have placed on any device used to access our Site, you can do so via your browser.
Some of our Services depend directly on some data obtained through Cookies. If you choose not to allow it, we may be unable to provide part of our Services to you.
How will we use your Personal Data?
By using our Environment, you agree to Appnovation performing any of the following:
- To provide information, products, goods, and Services that you have requested;
- To respond to Information Requests;
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyze Environment usage, diagnose problems with our server, improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Site’s content, layout, and services;
- To manage and administer your organization's business relationship with us, including processing payments, accounting, auditing, billing and collection or support services;
- For compliance with our legal obligations, such as record keeping obligations;
- To protect the security of and managing access to our IT and communication systems, online platforms, websites and other systems, preventing and to detect security threats, fraud or other criminal or malicious activities;
- To deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new services promotions, and new product offerings; and
- To match user information we collect offline data available from other sources in order to carry out our services and conduct targeted advertising more effectively.
If the Information Request is provided by or through a third party, including Appnovation’s contractors and business partners, we will share your Personal Data as reasonably necessary for the third party to respond to the Information Request. Unless we tell you otherwise, these third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, and are required to safeguard Personal Data and not to disclose Personal Data to others.
Whenever consent is required for our usage of Personal Data pursuant to applicable laws, it will be requested.
Appnovation is a global company. Therefore, we may share information with our working force worldwide that might represent international transfers, subject to applicable laws.
How do we keep your Personal Data safe?
The Personal Data collected is stored in a secure and controlled environment and may be retained for such periods required for preservation of rights, in accordance with applicable laws.
Appnovation endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Data in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your Personal Data from loss and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction.
It is essential that the user protects one's data against unauthorized access to one's computers, account, or password, and make sure to always click on "exit" when you end your browsing of the Environment on a shared computer or public network. I
What are my rights?
Where we are required to obtain your consent as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third-party and wish to withdraw consent, please also contact the relevant third party in order to update your preferences.
If you would like to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or newsletters to which you previously opted-in, you can do so using the unsubscribe tool in that communication, or by sending an email request to email@example.com. This opt-out action is tied directly to an individual email address and not an account or individual. If a visitor uses multiple email addresses at different times at appnovation.com (i.e.: personal and corporate email addresses) it is required that each email address be unsubscribed so that you will not receive further communication from us.
We do not use any type of Automated Decision that impacts you or your Personal Data.
In compliance with applicable privacy laws, Appnovation provides specific rights to you under certain circumstances, according to your jurisdiction’s 's legislation.
To make a request with respect to your Personal Data collected by us, or if you have any questions regarding your rights, send your email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your Personal Data will be changed, if possible, in Appnovation’s databases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.
You, as a user of the Environment, are solely responsible for the accuracy or veracity of the data provided to us. Please be aware that it is the user’s responsibility to ensure their accuracy or keep it up to date, if there are any changes.
Can you refuse to share your Personal Data with us?
In general, we receive your Personal Data where you provide this on a voluntary basis, and there will typically be no detrimental effect for you if you wish not to provide this or otherwise withhold your consent for it to be processed. However, there are certain cases where we will unfortunately be unable to provide Services or provide access to the Environment without receiving such data, for example where we need to carry out legally required compliance screening or require such data to process your instructions or orders, or otherwise to provide you with our Services, Site or communications on the Environment.
Where it is not possible for us to provide you with what you request without the relevant Personal Data, we will let you know accordingly.
Third Party Practices
If third parties process Personal Data on our behalf, they must comply with the conditions stipulated herein and the applicable information security standards.
Links to other Websites
Changes to Our Policy