Appnovation Technologies Inc.
Our Commitment to Privacy
We do not sell or rent Personal Data collected during your use of our Site.
The Information We Collect and Why
We will use the data collected to provide information, products, goods, and services that you have requested, respond to “Information Requests” (as defined in this policy), improve our marketing and promotional efforts, statistically analyze Site usage, diagnose problems with our server, improve our content and product offerings, and to customize our Site’s content, layout, and services.
We may use the data collected to deliver information to you that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests, such as targeted banners, new services promotions, and new product offerings.
We collect the following information from your device:
- IP address,
- device type,
- browser type,
- operating system,
- pages visited on our Site,
- the time you visited (and time zone). and
- URLs and other information transmitted in an HTTP request, such as how you arrived on our Site.
We may collect additional information through our Site if you make any of the following “Information Requests”:
- fill in an opt-in form,
- sign up to receive our newsletters,
- request information regarding an Appnovation or third party product or service,
By providing this information, you give us your permission to respond to an Information Request, contact you regarding administrative notices, send marketing promotions and new Appnovation service offerings, and other communications relevant to your use of the Site. If the Information Request is provided by or through a third party, including Appnovation’s contractors and business partners, you give us your permission to share your Personal Data as reasonably necessary for the third party to respond to the Information Request. Unless we tell you otherwise, these third parties do not have any right to use the Personal Data we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us, and are required to safeguard Personal Data and not to disclose Personal Data to others.
We may provide Anonymous Information to third parties, but in doing so we do not reference your Personal Data. We may match user information we collect with offline data available from other sources in order to carry out our services and conduct targeted advertising more effectively.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web server when a user’s browser loads a particular website.
- remind us who you are and enable us to access previously filled information so you do not have to re-enter it;
- gather statistical information about Site usage;
- research visiting patterns;
- help deliver relevant content, marketing, advertisements and product offerings based on user interests and location; and
- track progress and participation in the Site’s content.
Where we rely on your consent as the legal basis for processing your Personal Data, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you would like to opt-out of receiving direct marketing or newsletters to which you previously opted-in, you can do so using the unsubscribe tool in that communication, or by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. This opt-out action is tied directly to an individual email address and not an account or individual. If a visitor uses multiple email addresses at different times at appnovation.com (i.e.: personal and corporate email addresses) it is required that each email address be unsubscribed so that you will not receive further communication from us.
If you have provided consent for your details to be shared with a third-party and wish to withdraw content, please also contact the relevant third party in order to update your preferences.
In compliance with global privacy laws, Appnovation provides specific rights to Site users under certain circumstances.
- The right to access, including:
- whether or not your personal data is being processed, where, and for what purpose, and the right to request that personal data be amended; and
- requesting your personal data in a common, structured, readable format.
- The right to be forgotten, including:
- requesting Personal Data be deleted;
- requesting that the processing of personal data be restricted; and
- withdrawing content for the processing and use of your data completely or partially at any time.
To make a request with respect to your Personal Data collected by us, or if you have any questions regarding the above rights, send your email request to email@example.com. Your Personal Data will be changed in Appnovation’s databases after we receive the information necessary to process your request.
Appnovation endeavors to maintain physical, technical and procedural safeguards that are appropriate to the sensitivity of the Personal Data in question. These safeguards are designed to prevent your Personal Data from loss and unauthorized access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or destruction.
While we take reasonable administrative, technical and physical measures to protect the Personal Data you submit via the Site from accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
No Internet or electronic communication transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Internet or electronic communications, including those sent through the Site, may not be secure. As such, we cannot guarantee complete security: for example, (i) unauthorized access use, or disclosure, (ii) hardware or software failure, and (iii) other events may compromise the security of your Personal Data at any time. Your use of the Site and submission of Personal Data is at your own risk. You should use caution whenever submitting Personal Data through the Site and take special care in deciding which Personal Data you provide us. Your Personal Data may be stored to servers that may be located inside or outside of Canada or the United States.
We may also use or disclose information:
- for internal reasons, primarily for business and operational purposes;
- in the context of a sale, merger, acquisition related to our business;
- as required by law to respond to requests from legal, administrative or governmental organizations having jurisdiction to make the request. At times, we may review status or activity of multiple users to do so; or
- We may disclose or access information whenever we believe in good faith that the law so requires.
Children Under 13
Third Party Practices
Links to other Websites
Changes to Our Policy
By using our Site, you consent to the collection and use of Personal Data in the manner we describe.