It's that time of the year again, where all that is Magento finds itself in motion toward Las Vegas for the annual Magento Imagine conference.
For the third year in a row, we're at the Wynn hotel--a nice upgrade from years past.
This year is a bit different with the Partner Summit on Sunday versus at the end of the conference--looking forward to these special sessions with a clear and fresh mind.
And, like years past, the conference is stuffed with wonderful offerings from deep technical dives to business tracks to Magento announcements. And, not to forget headliners like Serena Williams! Here are a few things that we're particularly excited about:
- Networking Maximus! Our chance to see everyone that we talk to daily, weekly or on occasion--that we normally don't see face to face--but at this once a year conference.
- Continue to foster our partnerships with Magento, Acquia and other third party service offerings.
- Magento Announcements around CMS, BI and B2B.
- Deep thinking around Enterprise Cloud Edition (ECE).
- A chance to wander the marketplace and discover new offerings or technologies that may be useful for our clients.
- Share stories and lessons learned (stay tuned for more Magento Imagine blog posts!).
- Pickup that pile of Magento swag!
We look forward to seeing everyone at Imagine over the next four days!
Follow us on Twitter (@Appnovation) for live updates from the conference!