Drupal Salesforce Integration
"Appnovation’s passion to use their expertise and talented people to create a platform that is modern and user friendly has created an exciting opportunity for our organization to launch something new and innovative."
Helping businesses and organizations connect their systems is where Appnovation's MuleSoft integration experts shine.
Common use cases for the Salesforce Drupal integration include:
- Collection of Drupal-driven website users’ data and creation of related Salesforce records. An example of data mapped between Drupal and Salesforce is the linkage of Drupal User to the Salesforce Contact/Lead Object
- Mapping a Drupal Email Subscribers list to Salesforce for campaign management and email distribution
- Cross-mapping e-commerce data including different objects from Drupal and Salesforce such as user and order in Drupal mapped to contact/account and purchases/orders in Salesforce
The key benefits of the integration include:
- Real-time Drupal entities synchronization with Salesforce objects.
- Bi-directional data exchange, in general, between Drupal and Salesforce.
- Seamless integration with less development effort.
- Immediate data availability allowing for quick, effective business decisions.
- Scalable and easy maintainable integration architecture.
- Mulesoft’s Anypoint Drupal connector allows data extraction from a Drupal instance and easily automating workflows between Drupal and integrated applications such as Salesforce
- Drupal is a Content Management System (CMS) that provides different APIs such as Database API, Form API, Schema API and others. The Mule Drupal connector leverages these APIs in a transparent way, without the need to interface directly with Drupal
- Mulesoft’s Anypoint Drupal connector efficiently facilitates the connection of Drupal’s on-premise data system and Salesforce cloud solution, making data sharing possible between the applications
- The Anypoint Salesforce connector also abstracts the API calls and allows communication with Salesforce transparently without writing a single line of code.
- Mulesoft’s built-in security systems allow for the exchange of sensitive data without compromising security
- Mulesofts’s ESB feature ‘DataSense’ allows for dynamic data discovery from within either Drupal or Salesforce
- Mulesoft’s Salesforce connector supports the full set of CRUD (create, read, update, delete) operations
Are you interested in integrating Drupal with Saleforce and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.