Drupal Alfresco Integration
"Partnering with Appnovation and utilizing their Drupal Alfresco integration solution has enabled us to create a world class policy maintenance tool, along with an awesome foundation for us to create innovative ways for us to collaborate and manage documents. This is just the beginning."
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Drupal is an open source web content management system powering millions of websites and intranets. A key strength of Drupal as a front-end web platform is that it can be expanded and aggregated easily with Alfresco enterprise content management (ECM) system, a world class platform for document and workflows management.
Using MuleSoft’s Anypoint connectors, Appnovation can integrate Drupal and Alfresco which streamlines the connectivity between both platforms and ensures effective integration in a loosely coupled architecture.
Common use cases include:
- Initiate document versioning, staging, authorization and workflow in Alfresco from Drupal site
- Update Drupal site with content from Alfresco
- Share content from Alfresco asset repository across different Drupal sites
Key benefits include:
- No point to point integration required
- Real time content synchronization between Alfresco and Drupal
- Improved business processes and productivity
- Centralized secure and shared asset repository
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector that facilitates connecting to Drupal and Alfresco seamlessly without the need for low level API programming
- Mule's Drupal connector offers a rich API to manage web content operations and to add content to web sites
- Enterprise content management is achieved using Alfresco connector (Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) compliant) that facilitates advanced operations such as documents security, content management workflows and both structured and unstructured content management
- With the Drupal and Alfresco Anypoint connectors, Drupal is empowered with Alfresco content management seamlessly
- The data mapping and transformation between Drupal and Alfresco is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Drupal or Alfresco data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- Content and associated metadata can be managed in real-time in Alfresco, and shared across multiple Drupal sites
- Changes are reflected in Drupal and Alfresco via bi-directional communication between the systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Drupal and Alfresco integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Drupal with Alfresco and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.