Practical Cloud deployable varieties in the eyes of guru
On June 11 at 10:15AM HKT, join Appnovation at the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, as Andrew Wong, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, speaks alongside some of our clients at Cloud Forum HK to discuss the future of Cloud Computing, Multi-Cloud approaches, and much more.
- Joseph Chan, Chief Digitalization Officer, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
- Alfian Sharifuddin, Managing Director, Head of Technology and Operations, DBS Bank
- Alex Lam, Chief System Manager, Hospital Authority
- Andrew Wong, Managing Director, Asia Pacific, Appnovation
- Lawrence Fong, Group General Manager (IT) Cathay Pacific Airway
About the Cloud Forum event:
For a number of years, the Cloud Forum continues to be a regular cloud event whose primary focus is to gather business elites whose activities are transformed by the cloud.
At the last Cloud Forum, they explored at length the cloud strategies that sustain business competitiveness which include the use of AI, Blockchain and of course Big Data. Since then, they have seen cloud deployment ever increasing in sophistication; edge computing and mobile computing continue to be on the rise. Cloud based automation, analysis and optimisation, together with the arrival of 6G, the landscape is crowded with all sorts of possibilities and associated solutions.