Appnovation wins top awards in various industry and digital design categories.
The Horizon Interactive Awards, a leading global interactive media awards competition, has announced the 2022 award winners, recognizing excellence in interactive media production. Between its European and North American-based teams, Appnovation earned seven awards for best-in-class digital solutions designed and/or built by its teams.
Appnovation’s award wins include:
- Gold in Websites - Responsive/Mobile Design
- Silver in Websites - Health/Human Services
- Best Overall Design in Websites - Travel + Tourism category
- Best in Category in Websites - Responsive/Mobile Design
- Gold in Websites - Non-Profit
- Gold in Websites - Restaurant/Food Industry
- Best in Category for Websites - Consumer Information
The 21st annual competition saw over 650 entries from around the world. An international panel of judges, consisting of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds evaluated nearly 60 categories spanning multiple media types including: web sites, mobile applications, print media, interactive displays, public exhibits, online advertising, video, email and more. The 2022 winning entries showcase the industry’s best interactive media solutions from some of the top agencies, designers, producers and developers all over the globe.
The full list of winners can be found on the Horizon Interactive Awards website.