Appnovation recognized by the leading international awards program, championing effective and meaningful work in communications and marketing.
Appnovation, a global digital partner, has been recognized by The Academy of Interactive and Visual Arts for its standout work on behalf of its client, ASCD, earning 17 Communicator Awards. ASCD empowers educators to achieve excellence in learning, teaching, and leading so that every child is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged. Appnovation helped ASCD reimagine the educator experience with a modern, digital-first approach to meet the evolving needs of an increasingly connected educator workforce.
Appnovation and ASCD earned 7 Awards of Excellence, the highest honor, for:
- General-Education for Mobile Apps / Sites
- Features-Best Visual Design - Aesthetic for Mobile Apps / Sites
- Features-Best Practices for Mobile Apps / Sites
- General-Non-Profit for Websites
- Features-User Experience for Websites
- Features-Structure and Navigation for Websites
- Campaign-Non-Profit for Branded Entertainment
And 10 Awards of Distinction for:
- Features-Best User Interface for Mobile Apps / Sites
- Features-Best Visual Design - Function for Mobile Apps / Sites
- General-Education for Websites
- Features-Best Practices for Websites
- Features-Website Redesign for Websites
- Features-Navigation Design for Websites
- Campaign-Branding for Branded Entertainment
- Features-User Interface for Websites
- Features-Best User Experience for Mobile Apps / Sites
- Features-Integrated Mobile Experience for Mobile Apps / Sites
With over 4,000 entries received from across the US and around the world, the Communicator Awards is the largest and most competitive awards program honoring creative excellence for communications professionals. Winners who received the competition’s highest honor, the Award of Excellence, include Forbes, The Walt Disney Company Europe & Africa, Mattel, State Farm, Philips, T-Mobile, Yes& Agency, Pepsico, Groove Jones and many more.