Appnovation recognized for prestigious interactive media award, winning awards in various design and interactive categories.
Appnovation, a global digital consultancy, has been recognized for its standout work on behalf of its clients, ASCD and Visit California. The Horizon Interactive Awards, a leading international interactive media awards competition, has announced the 2021 award winners to highlight this year’s “best of the best” in interactive media production.
Appnovation earned five 2021 Horizon Interactive Awards for:
- Gold for the Visit California full website redesign in the Travel & Tourism category
- Silver for the Visit California full website redesign in the Responsive / Mobile Design category
- Gold winner for the ASCD website in the Responsive / Mobile Design category
- Silver winner for the ASCD website in the Non-Profit category
- Bronze winner for the ASCD website in the Training / E-Learning category
The 20th Anniversary of the competition saw over 700 entries from around the world including 26 out of 50 US States and 21 other countries including: Australia, Belgium, Canada, Columbia, Denmark, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Japan, Philippines, Russia, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates and the UK.
An international panel of judges, consisting of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds evaluated nearly 60 categories spanning multiple media types including: web sites, mobile applications, print media, interactive displays, public exhibits, online advertising, video, email and more. The 2021 winning entries showcase the industry’s best interactive media solutions from some of the top agencies, designers, producers and developers all over the globe.