Appnovation wins top awards in various industry and digital design categories
The Horizon Interactive Awards, a leading global interactive media awards competition, has announced the 2020 award winners, recognizing excellence in interactive media production. Between its European and North American-based teams, Appnovation earned five awards for best-in-class digital solutions its teams designed and/or built.
Appnovation’s award wins include:
- Gold for the Alpro website in the Restaurant/Food Industry category
- Gold for the Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina Medicare Plan Finder Tool website in the Health/Human Services category
- Gold winner for the Blue Cross Blue Shield North Carolina Medicare Plan Finder Tool website in the Consumer Information category
- Gold winner for the Visit California Road Trip Republic website in the Responsive/Mobile Design category
- Silver winner for the Visit California Road Trip Republic website in the Travel & Tourism category
The 2020 competition saw over 600 entries from around the world including the United States, Australia, Canada, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Ireland, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, and the UK.
An international panel of judges, consisting of industry professionals with diverse backgrounds evaluated over 50 categories spanning multiple media types including: websites, mobile applications, print media, interactive displays, public exhibits, online advertising, video, email and more. The 2020 winning entries showcase the industry’s best interactive media solutions from some of the top designers, producers and developers all over the globe.
The full list of winners can be found on the Horizon Interactive Awards website.