Continuous Delivery Services
"Their team, from top down was amazing and provided top notch support to our team, and has continued to be a great partner as we move to a relationship in which they will assist with content management long term."
Many enterprise-level companies and organizations are now looking for cost-efficient continuous delivery options when it comes to meeting their Drupal (web), MuleSoft (integration) and Alfresco (content management) needs.
Today’s web, IT and content management environments, especially in enterprise-level entities, are living, breathing assets that need to be constantly updated, optimized, secured, extended and integrated to meet constantly changing and growing business and user needs.
As enterprises grow and accumulate more IT, more divisions and/or more brands, they automatically have to address how to handle that growth while at the same time attempt to consolidate efforts and assets to help control costs. Continuous delivery services from Appnovation can help make that happen.
Ongoing development, integration and enterprise content management are all made possible through Appnovation's Continuous Delivery solutions.
What continuous delivery means for enterprises is that from the technology side, they are able to take advantage of the latest upgrades, features and functionalities that are always being rolled out by the vendors.
While from the business and IT side of the entity, needs and wants can be continually addressed, delivery will be ongoing, consolidation can begin and additional projects can be undertaken without rate renegotiation or having to go through formal proposal procedures. It also means that the client is getting performance managed, proven Appnovation-trained resources who meet all of Appnovation’s high delivery standards.
All of this is done through annual contracts, ensuring discounted locked-in pricing and rates for customers. The more of a commitment and longer the time-frame, the deeper the discount.
Appnovation's continuous delivery services offerings have a target entry point commitment of four full-time equivalents (FTEs) for a period of no less than twelve months.
Continuous Delivery Services
- Continuous Development for Drupal
- Continuous Integration for MuleSoft
- Continuous Content Management for Alfresco
Appnovation also offers, in conjunction with our partners Acquia, MuleSoft and Alfresco, support and maintenance packages to ensure a full, managed solution offering for customers.
At Appnovation, we have found that many times businesses and organizations find themselves needing or wanting:
- The ability to have ongoing work done with Drupal, MuleSoft or Alfresco related assets without having to hire an internal team or constantly having to engage and re-engage with high priced vendors.
- A managed, quality assured resource pool. Not just a body shop that provides no oversight or assurance of capabilities.
- Ongoing efforts that show results both quickly and consistently through regular sprints and release dates.
- Access to a variety of subject matter experts in such disciplines as design, business analysis, user experience, systems architecture and quality assurance that can support continuous delivery efforts on an as needed basis.
- Process approved, trained, and supported resources (release management, performance management, agile trained, etc.).
- A proven partner invested in the success of the ongoing efforts and projects just as much as the client.
What types of entities does this continuous delivery for Drupal, MuleSoft or Alfresco model work best for? Those that are at the enterprise-level and have any or all of the following:
- Desire to control costs and lock in rates with annual contracts
- Multiple and different business units or divisions
- Multiple brands that need to be addressed
- Need to consolidate their IT stack and are looking to move to open source technologies to do so
- Growing, adding more technologies, systems, applications and users
Appnovation offers Continuous Delivery packages for enterprise-level entities that are looking for a long term commitment from Appnovation to provide proven talent to meet their continuous delivery needs. If your business or organization has ongoing development needs and would like to take advantage of cost-effective annual contracts for talent, get in touch with us.
Complete the form, email us at email@example.com or contact us directly by phone at one of our many global office locations to talk about your next or an upcoming project. Need more convincing? Take a look at our client list to see just some of the brand names that Appnovation has helped and now call customers.