In our first instance of osCaddie (formerly Canopy), we helped Mercy Health build a custom document repository for over 38,000 staff. Drupal and Alfresco sync users with a single archive directory that includes a custom file approval workflow. This osCaddie project helped Appnovation win Alfresco's Solution of the Year for 2012.
"Partnering with Appnovation and utilizing their Drupal Alfresco integration solution has enabled us to create a world class policy maintenance tool, along with an awesome foundation for us to create innovative ways for us to collaborate and manage documents. This is just the beginning."
- Custom workflows for document approvals
- Unified co-worker portal with Drupal and Alfresco for over 38,000 staff
- Custom webscripts created in Alfresco handles the manipulation of custom metadata
- Initiated workflows and developed custom APIs from Drupal to Alfresco
- Leveraged faceted search capabilities
- Syncronized over 50,000 documents into Alfresco