Metanga, QuickBooks & Avalara Integration
"Appnovation has impressed us with their focused yet sensitive approach to our needs and we have been very happy with the caliber of the team who have worked with us."
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Appnovation’s certified MuleSoft experts can help interested clients achieve the integration between Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara using MuleSoft’s ESB platform. Mule ESB offers Anypoint connectors for all these platforms and facilitates their integration in a loosely coupled and scalable architecture. This kind of integration scenario, will expand the Metanga billing functions with the Quickbooks financial and accounting processes and the Avalara automated tax calculation capabilities.
Example use cases includes:
- Create new Product and Customer in Quickbooks automatically from Metanga
- Synchronize changes in Quickbooks Products and Customers with Metanga Objects
- Create a Subscription in Metanga and automatically generate a corresponding Invoice in Quickbooks
- Creating an invoice in Quickbooks triggers automatic creation of taxable and non taxable items in Avalara
- Automatically return Avalara tax results at the point of invoice generation in Quickbooks
- Updates to Quickbooks address are reflected in Avalara, a critical data element used for tax calculations
Key benefits include:
- No point-to-point connection required
- Elimination of manual data entry and associated errors
- Synchronize data easily between Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara
- Reduce audit risks
- Increased productivity and business processes efficiency
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector that facilitates connecting to Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara seamlessly without the need for low level API programming
- Provides Mule's Quickbooks connector, offering a rich API to manage financial and accounting tasks. The Avalara connector allows automatic tax calculations, address validation and more. Mule's Metanga connector offers an invoicing and billing subscriptions API
- The data mapping and transformation between Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Metanga, Quickbooks or Avalara data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- When subscription information is transferred in real-time to Quickbooks and Avalara, operations and business processes can be performed more effectively and easily with accurate invoices tax calculations
- Changes are reflected in Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara via multi-directional communication between the three systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Metanga, Quickbooks and Avalara integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Metanga and QuickBooks with Avalara and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.