Today, many companies are reinventing and redefining how they do business. On Atlassian Enterprise Day 2021, leaders from companies of all shapes and sizes will describe how they experimented and took risks to tackle some of the biggest challenges and opportunities that their organizations have encountered.
Join us on December 8, 2021 at 1:30PM (SGT) and explore how these teams use Atlassian tools and solutions including DevOps, ITSM, Business Agility, to benefit from the fastest pace of innovation, the broadest and deepest functionality, the most secure environment, and performance to build what's needed for today and tomorrow.
Andrew Wong, Managing Director (APAC) at Appnovation will be leading a session on Enterprise Agility. Appnovation will also be facilitating conversations with Hong Kong Jockey Club, AIA and DIVIT to explore real-life agile transformation case studies.
Featured speakers include:
- Andrew Wong, Managing Director (APAC) at Appnovation
- Simon Mok, Financial Services Strategic Business Development at Appnovation
- Kevin Liu, Group Agile Coach - Group Digital Platforms and Innovation at AIA Group
- Elie Hadaya, Executive Manager, IT Digital Solutions at Hong Kong Jockey Club
- Julian Anderson, Co-founder at Divit