Hadoop Consulting & Development
"Appnovation’s passion to use their expertise and talented people to create a platform that is modern and user friendly has created an exciting opportunity for our organization to launch something new and innovative."
Enabling Hadoop to work for your organization's needs is what we do, from strategy and development to integration and optimization, to get the information output your enterprise and its people want.
Apache Hadoop can be useful across a range industries and for a multitude of use cases. Basically anywhere you need to be able to store, process, and analyze large, even massive, amounts of data, it is up to the task. Use cases include analyzing social network relationships, predictive modeling of customer behavior in stores or online (e-commerce recommendations), automation of digital marketing, detecting and preventing fraud, intelligence gathering and interpretation, location-based marketing for mobile devices, call and utility detail analysis and much much more.
Appnovation offers Hadoop consulting and development services helping companies address their challenges associated with meeting their large data processing needs. As a certified Hortonworks consulting partner, our experts can provide unique insight and help with every aspect of your Hadoop deployment, from its installation and architecture to its configuration and optimization.
Emerging as one of the best ways to handle massive amounts of data, Hadoop provides a cost-effective, scalable, flexible and fault-tolerant solution for companies looking to change the dynamics and economics typically associated with large scale computing. The only drawback being effectively using the technology and being able to handle the sizes, formats and speeds that will far outpace traditional data management. That’s why engaging a firm like Appnovation with experience in Hadoop design, architecture, development and deployment is what a company needs to ensure they are getting the most out of their Big Data and Business Intelligence.
Specifically, Appnovation can help companies with:
- Business Analytics & Business Intelligence
- Reporting Capabilities & Real-time Reporting
- Interactive Reporting & Interactive Business Analytics
- Search & Recommendation Engines
- Data Mining & Data Aggregation
- Performance Management
- Solution Scaling
- Data Warehousing
- Data & Spatial Visualization
- Cluster Grams & History Flows
- Forecasting & Predictive Analytics
- Scoring, Pattern Search & Rule Discovery
With Hadoop, Appnovation can help companies and organizations of all sizes, from start-ups to the Fortune 500, design architecture to meet their mission critical and large scale data processing needs. Through Hadoop, we can design and create Big Data architecture that can integrate with other systems, extend to accommodate future growth and perform at a very high level.
Appnovation’s Big Data design, architecture and development services includes:
- Helping to define the applicable business use case(s)
- Technology assessment and determination of right platform to integrate
- Evaluation and definition of the architecture
- Proof of concept and prototyping development
- Benchmarking for performance
- Development on databases, cloud apps, data warehouse and appliances, and hardware
- Automation tool development for deployments, admin tasks and performance monitoring
- From scratch app engineering for new big data platforms implementations
- Building of distributed systems to ensure scaling
- Algorithm development to handle custom processes
- Re-engineering of apps for map-reduce and NoSQL platforms
Hadoop is an open source software framework from Apache that enables companies and organizations to perform distributed processing of large data sets across clusters of commodity servers. Having to process huge amounts of data that can be structured and also complex or even unstructured, Hadoop possesses a very high degree of fault tolerance. It is able to scale up from a single server to thousands of machines, each offering local storage and computation. Instead of having to rely on high-end hardware to deliver high-availability, the software itself can detect and handle failures at the application layer, making the clusters of servers much more resilient even as they are prone to failures.
Would you like to create business intelligence or big data solutions? Our team has deep expertise in using the Hadoop technology to create custom and innovative solutions. Appnovation's Big Data experts are proficient in helping organizations strategize, build, implement, integrate and test custom Big Data solutions using Hadoop. Get started by contacting us today.