Appnovation has impressed us with their focused yet sensitive approach to our needs and we have been very happy with the caliber of the team who have worked with us.
Solutions Manager & Chief of TAOSS of the ITS Division, World Trade Organization
- MS Portal - Seat 24/7/365 Portal Phone, Email
- Scale Number of Servers, URLs, etc.
- Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly needs/ strategy reviews, Annual architecture reviews
- Monthly Support Hours Included
- Support Services Overage Rate
- Pre-Onboarding Remediation Any work required to bring the asset to minimum specification will be scoped and priced outside of Managed Services
- Service Level Objective
- Strategic Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly Needs/ Strategy Review, Annual Architecture Review
- Expedited Project Management Project Management, Scoping, SOW and Contracts
- Portal Access Portal Access - ticket logging and tracking. Detailed Monthly Report. Unlimited Tickets submission.
- Dedicated Client Service Manager
- Option to Purchase Retainer Services Packages
- Online Ticket Creation
- 24hr Weekday Coverage
- Weekend Coverage
- Weekday Business Hours Phone Support
- 24hr Phone Support
- Mission Critical Response
- Base Application Support
- Custom Application Support Enhancements / Mods & Changes
- Quarterly Strategic Review
- Vendor Management
- Dedicated Subscription Manager
Complete listing of support services, not to exceed monthly subscription as well as mean time to repair and optional retainer services.
Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
P1: 1 Hr Response, 24 hr MTTR
P2: 2 Hr Response, 48 hr MTTR
P3: 4 Hr Response, 3 day MTTR
P4: 24 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
P5: 48 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
Included Support Services
- Application support
- Application maintenance
- Bug Fixes
- Application security fixes / patches
- Software patches
- Digital Asset live testing
- Application connectivity
- Application monitoring (if applicable)
- Back up monitoring (if applicable)
- Access to support portal
- Access to knowledge base & documentation
Included On-boarding Services
- Digital Asset Discovery & Review
- Onboarding Discovery
- Open ticket review
- Technical review
- Set up in portal
- Set up billing and ticket flow
- Portal and Wiki training
- Configure backup
- Configure monitoring
- Portal Training
- User & Support staff training (If Applicable)
- Support script authoring (If Applicable)
- The number of tickets that a client can submit.
- 24 hour coverage
- Dedicated subscription and technical manager
- Security monitoring
- Basic and custom application support
- Online ticket creation
- Phone support
- Mission critical response
- Vendor management
- Portal access for ticket logging, tracking and monthly reporting
- Strategic reviews
- Expedited project engagement
- Much much more
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Technology Enabled Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CSRF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team.
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the Appnovation MS customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Customers may continue to contact partner support directly, but by using Appnovation MS's support process they gain the added advantage of the strong ties we have with our hosting partners culminating in even faster turnaround times which otherwise may not be possible.
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This feature has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
- analysis of code base
- bug detection
- update and security patch examination
- bottleneck and performance issue discovery
- best practices compliance
- content quantity and quality review
- functionality assessment
- UX and UI testing
Working with Appnovation
We provide a single point of contact, offer 24/7/365 access to both our Appnovation MS support portal AND have an emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team.
Our managed services division has achieved a documented just over 98% “Excellent” (5/5) rating thus far from our managed services and support customers.
- Achieved just over 98% "excellent" (5/5) rating from current support customers
- Annual subscription based pricing model for support and maintenance services
- Clients can be hosted anywhere, internal or external
- Cross-functional team of experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Dedicated customer support portal with 24/7/365 access
- Emergency support capabilities 24/7/365 with dedicated expert staff
- Multi-disciplinary team of experts certified & experienced in a plethora of techs
- Proven track record of successfully providing support and maintenance
- Single point of contact for continued operational support and maintenance