Quickbooks Amazon FBA Integration
"This has been the smoothest project I have worked on in my 5 years of digital at PCH! ...excellent development / project management of Appnovation."
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Quickbooks is a popular application providing solutions for common business operations such as accounting and invoicing management. The services offered by this platform enable systems like Amazon Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) platform to be focused on the fulfillment business operation, leaving Quickbooks to handle accounting services.
Appnovation can use Mule ESB to connect both systems seamlessly and can extend FBA, using Amazon fulfillment service connector and the Quickbooks connector.
Example use cases of Amazon FBA Quickbooks integration are:
- Transfer Order information from Amazon to Quickbooks
- Create automatically sales receipt and invoices in Quickbooks
- Synchronize Customer information between Amazon and Quickbooks
- Update Amazon shipping information back from Quickbooks
Key benefits include:
- No point-to-point connection required
- No connectivity customization required
- Elimination of manual data entry and associated errors
- Invoice and billing processes automation
- Increased productivity and business efficiency
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector that facilitates connecting to Amazon FBA and Quickbooks seamlessly without the need for low level API programming
- Amazon FBA Anypoint connector along with Quickbooks connector allows products, customers and orders synchronization between the systems
- The data mapping and transformation between Amazon FBA and Quickbooks is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Quickbooks or Amazon data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- Data is transferred in real-time to Quickbooks, so operations and business processes can be performed automatically and easily (e.g. accounting, invoicing, payments)
- Changes are reflected in Quickbooks and vice-versa in Amazon FBA through bi-directional communication between the systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Amazon FBA and Quickbooks integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Amazon FBA with Quickbooks and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.