Drupal Magento Integration
"This has been the smoothest project I have worked on in my 5 years of digital at PCH! ...excellent development / project management of Appnovation."
Using MuleSoft, Appnovation can assist enterprises with the integration of Magento with Drupal both easily and seamlessly, on budget and meeting your deadline.
MuleSoft Anypoint platform, provides a rich library of cloud connectors that allow connecting disparate applications easily. This integration connector from MuleSoft leverages the different functions and features offered by each system, focusing on Drupal as a front-end application and CMS with Magento in the back-end. Using this approach ensures the maximization of each system’s strengths, and further facilitates operations and business processes. When it comes to combining a superior presentation layer in Drupal and a leading e-commerce platform in Magento, there is no better solution than MuleSoft and no better experts than those at Appnovation.
Example use cases of Salesforce Google Apps integration are:
- Enable creation of orders from within Drupal interface
- Enable synchronous user creation in Magento when a user is created in Drupal
- Enable catalog synchronization between Drupal and Magento
- Convert each Magento product into a Drupal Nod
Key benefits include:
- No point-to-point integration required
- Seamless integration running in the background
- Quick data synchronization between Drupal and Magento
- Leverage Magento business processes in combination with Drupal content management features
- bi-directional data communication between Magento and Drupal
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- With MuleSoft Anypoint Drupal connector, the Drupal API is abstracted to allow connectivity with Drupal applications
- The MuleSoft Anypoint Magento connector offers a rich API to manage products, customers, orders and other key business data
- The Magento connector, along with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, helps expand business processes using Drupal applications and enforcing business standards effectively. Drupal on the front-end and Magento on the back-end
- Data from Magento can be shared and synchronized easily with Drupal using features in Mule ESB such as data pulling, transformation and push to third party systems. As an example, synchronization of Magento products, customers and currency conversions to Drupal
- The data mapping and transformation between Magento and Drupal is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Magento and Drupal integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
- MuleSofts’s ESB feature ‘DataSense’ allows for dynamic data discovery from either Drupal or Magento
Are you interested in integrating Drupal with Magento and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.