Technology is playing an increasingly important role in peace and human rights issues worldwide, and we strongly believe that the private sector has a vital role to play in advancing the application of tech for good. By reaching out to PeaceGeeks to offer their expertise, time, and talent, Appnovation is leading the way by helping to empower civil society leaders around the world to address challenging issues facing their communities.
Executive Director, PeaceGeeks
Appnovation can help organizations using legacy applications adopt Mule as an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution, streamline the applications integrations and adopt a scalable architecture.
Many organizations still manage their businesses using legacy applications; applications that are highly customized and contain critical failure points. Replacing legacy applications is not an easy task as this may involve several years and as such it is not a rewarding process for the organizations in terms of the unwanted upfront costs that this may generate.
In fact, as a business grows through partnership, new clients, new opportunities and acquisitions, these organizations face the challenge of integrating multiple legacy applications running different complex business processes with other open enterprise applications, and connecting with partners and clients businesses seamlessly. Appnovation can use MuleSoft to help customers with modernization of existing legacy systems so as to unlock data and businesses processes, helping to free the way for expected business growth.
Explore in Detail
Appnovation can help organizations using legacy applications adopt Mule as an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution, streamline the applications integrations, adopt a scalable architecture and complete the work in a reasonable timeframe.
Key Benefits of MuleSoft
Appnovation can help organizations using legacy applications adopt Mule as an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) solution, streamline the applications integrations, adopt a scalable architecture and complete the work in a reasonable time-frame.
As a development best practice, maven has been used to manage the libraries dependencies and the packaging process on the deployment environments: Development, Testing and Production.
Working with Appnovation
Why Customers Choose Us For MuleSoft Integrations
- Ability to use MuleSoft to integrate a plethora of systems
- Agile engagement and project methodology
- Collaborative, communicative and client-focused approach
- Competitive rates for MuleSoft architects, developers and consultants
- Cross-functional team of 300+ experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Deep open technology systems and applications expertise and experience
- Fast, professional, cost-effective engagement model for middleware services
- In-house, front-end experts: Business Analysts, UX/UI Specialists & Designers
- MuleSoft Consulting Partner & Certified Developers
- Proven track record of successful project delivery
- Rigorous quality assurance testing before “Go-Live”
Related Case Studies
Are you interested in modernizing Legacy Applications and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.