Avalara Magento Integration
"These guys work hard, very hard. We were amazed at every point of contact to learn they were navigating our issues and helping to shape a successful product regardless of the difficult challenges that were seemingly always in play."
Appnovation’s MuleSoft experts can use Mule ESB to help businesses focus on product marketing and selling, with less overall effort.
Magento is an eCommerce platform that helps boost merchants businesses and converts online visitors to online buyers. This platform, as with similar online shopping applications, needs to integrate with third party systems for operational reasons, such as finance, accounting and invoicing.
Mule ESB comes equipped with the necessary connectors which Appnovation MuleSoft developers can use to facilitate Magento-to-Quickbooks Integration and help businesses focus only on product marketing and selling with less overhead.
Example use cases of Magento Quickbooks integration are:
- Transfer Order information from Magento to Quickbooks
- Automatically generate sales receipt and invoices in Quickbooks
- Synchronize Customer information between Magento and Quickbooks
- Update Magento with shipping details from Quickbooks
Key benefits include:
- Eliminate the need for point-to-point connection
- No connectivity customization
- Eliminates manual data entry and related errors
- Products and financial information synchronization between both systems
- Invoice and billing processes automation
- Increased productivity and business efficiency
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector that facilitates connecting to Magento and Avalara seamlessly without the need for low level API programming
- Mule's Magento connector offers a rich API to manage financial and accounting tasks. The Avalara connector allows automatic tax calculations, address validation and more
- The data mapping and transformation between Magento and Avalara is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Magento or Avalara data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- With Magento shopping cart information being transferred in real-time to Avalara, operations and business processes can be performed more effectively and easily for accurate invoices tax calculations
- Changes are reflected in Magento and vice-versa in Avalara via bi-directional communication between the systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Magento Avalara integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Magento with Avalara and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.