Magento FreshBooks Integration
"These guys work hard, very hard. We were amazed at every point of contact to learn they were navigating our issues and helping to shape a successful product regardless of the difficult challenges that were seemingly always in play."
Appnovation’s MuleSoft experts can use Mule ESB to help businesses focus on product marketing and selling, with less overall effort.
Magento is a top eCommerce solution platform chosen by many online merchants to boost businesses and convert online visitors to online buyers. This platform, as with similar online shopping applications, needs to integrate with third party systems for operational reasons, such as finance, accounting and invoicing. Appnovation’s MuleSoft experts can utilize Mule ESB, which comes equipped with the needed connectors, to facilitate Magento-to-FreshBooks integration and thus help businesses focus on product marketing and selling, with less overall effort.
Example use cases of Magento FreshBooks integration are:
- Create automatic invoices when an order is placed in Magento
- Create new customers in FreshBooks from Magento
- Match existing customers in FreshBooks with new orders and invoices
Key benefits includes:
- No point-to-point integration required
- Seamless integration running in the background
- Easily integrate invoicing, accounting and billing service in FreshBooks
- Eliminates manual data entry, thus reducing errors
- Automatic data synchronization between Magento and FreshBooks
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- With MuleSoft Anypoint FreshBooks connector, an instant API connectivity is available to connect with the FreshBooks platform
- MuleSoft’s Anypoint Magento connector offers a rich API to manage products, customers, orders tracking, as well as other key sales and marketing functions
- The FreshBooks connector, along with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, helps businesses expand the capabilities of Magento applications to automate data entry, invoicing and accounting business processes
- Data from Magento can be shared and synchronized easily with FreshBooks using features in Mule ESB such as Quartz schedulers and the Poll feature These can be run on a regular basis to pull data from Magento and upload into FreshBooks
- Data in Magneto, such as contacts, products, orders, shipments tracking data and product stock levels, can be mapped across to data in FreshBooks, such as contacts, items, accounts, invoices and items inventory
- The data mapping and transformation between Magento and FreshBooks is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing development effort
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Magento and FeshBooks integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating FreshBooks with Magento and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.