Quickbooks Magento Integration
"These guys work hard, very hard. We were amazed at every point of contact to learn they were navigating our issues and helping to shape a successful product regardless of the difficult challenges that were seemingly always in play."
Helping businesses and organizations connect their systems is where Appnovation's MuleSoft integration experts shine.
Magento is an eCommerce platform that helps boost merchants businesses and converts online visitors to online buyers. This platform, as with similar online shopping applications, needs to integrate with third party systems for operational reasons, such as finance, accounting and invoicing. Mule ESB comes equipped with the necessary connectors which Appnovation MuleSoft developers can use to facilitate Magento-to-Quickbooks Integration and help businesses focus only on product marketing and selling with less overhead.
Example use cases of Magento Quickbooks integration are:
- Transfer Order information from Magento to Quickbooks
- Automatically generate sales receipt and invoices in Quickbooks
- Synchronize Customer information between Magento and Quickbooks
- Update Magento with shipping details from Quickbooks
Key benefits include:
- Eliminate the need for point-to-point connection
- No connectivity customization
- Eliminates manual data entry and related errors
- Products and financial information synchronization between both systems
- Invoice and billing processes automation
- Increased productivity and business efficiency
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector, which facilitates the integration of Magento and Quickbooks seamlessly, without the need for low level API programming
- Mule's Magento connector offers a rich API to manage products, customers, orders tracking and other key data
- With the Magento and Quickbooks Anypoint connectors, Quickbooks Customers/Invoices can be generated directly from Magento Customers/Orders
- The data mapping and transformation between Magento and Quickbooks is achieved using the MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, reducing development effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Quickbooks or Magento data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- When data is transferred in real-time to Quickbooks, operations and business processes can be performed more effectively and easily (e.g. accounting, invoicing, payments)
- Changes are reflected in Quickbooks and vice-versa in Magento through bidirectional communication between both systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Magento and Quickbooks integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Magento with Quickbooks and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.