Salesforce SAP Integration
"We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all the team members at Appnovation whose hard work and dedication made this a successful release!"
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Salesforce is a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System with the ability to empower Software as a Service (SaaS) application development. SAP is the world’s most popular resource planning system, particularly for business functions such as invoicing, financial reporting, and performance measurement. The integration of Salesforce and SAP via MuleSoft allows inter-system data sharing in a timely and effective way.
The main advantages of the integration between Salesforce and SAP include:
- Real-time data synchronization between the two systems
- Automatic data add and update in both systems
- Improved operations costs by reducing the need for manual data entry
- Improved efficiency by eliminating errors
- Improved, more accurate business processes
- Ready data availability and rapid data access
The Salesforce-SAP Integration needs and challenges include:
- A more reliable alternative to the traditional point-to-point data integration was needed, allowing a more flexible integration architecture. An architecture that is scalable and makes feature integrations painless and keeps costs reasonable.
- A well-defined approach was needed, to mitigate the integration complexity stemming from the technological differences between SAP's on-premise solutions and Salesforce's cloud solutions.
- Integrations solutions using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) stacks offered by some vendors included high costs and extensive associated development effort.
Mulesoft is the right solution to meet these challenges because:
- Mule ESB allows real time data synchronization between systems transparently and instantaneously. As soon as a change occurs in one system, it is updated in the other.
- Mule ESB provides an SAP enterprise connector supporting bi-directional communication and that works with existing SAP technologies such as Java Connector (Jco), Intermediate Documents (IDocs) and Business Application Programming Interfaces (BAPIs).
- Mule Cloudhub allows hybrid application deployments by combining on-premise SAP applications and Salesforce cloud applications.
- MuleSoft's Anypoint platform offers both Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub facilitating integration between Salesforce and SAP. It can provide a single customer view across the two systems, which is crucial for sales teams analyzing customer data, behaviors and common purchases. Thus providing a better insight to target new customers and new business opportunities.
- MuleSoft Anypoint offers the DataMapper graphical interface tool for data mapping and transformation, facilitating ease of integration. Additionally, other components such as enterprise security are available, to protect businesses from unauthorized access.
- Data can be shared between the two systems, such as Salesforce Account and SAP Customer fields. Mule ESB is able to facilitate the data transfer, and moreover to manage session handling, data mapping, routing, errors logging, authentication and notification.
Are you interested in integrating SAP with Saleforce and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft developers are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.