Magento Amazon FBA Integration
"We were absolutely thrilled with Appnovation's successful project delivery and strongly recommend Appnovation..."
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Magento is a popular platform for eCommerce, allowing merchants to promote their business activities with online marketing and easily sell online. Appnovation’s MuleSoft developers utilize Mule ESB to connect Magento with other systems like the advanced Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) platform, using the Amazon Fulfillment Service connector. This connection enables Magento users to focus on sales and leaves the orders picking, packing and shipping to Amazon.
If your enterprise is looking take advantage of these two powerful technologies, there is no better way to integrate them than using MuleSoft and no better firm than Appnovation who can do it.
Example use cases of Magento Amazon FBA integration are:
- Create shipments of inventory to Amazon fulfillment centers
- Magento merchants send orders information to Amazon for fulfillment and shipping
- Allow merchant tracking shipments
- Allow customers to track shipment status
- Allow merchants to keep up to date with the inventory status
Key benefits include:
- No point-to-point customized connection required
- Magento and Amazon data synchronization
- Improved merchants business processes
- Increased sales and new customers targeting through Amazon
- Improves Magento with the trusted Amazon customer service and returns
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- Provides the Anypoint connector, which facilitates the integration of Magento and Amazon FBA seamlessly, without the need for low level API programming
- Amazon FBA Anypoint connector provides an inbound service that allows merchants using Magento platform to ship inventory to Amazon
- With the Magento and Amazon FBA Anypoint connectors, merchants can send customers/orders to Amazon for fulfillment and shipping using an outbound service
- Magento merchants can track the inventory status using the Amazon inventory service
- The data mapping and transformation between Magento and Amazon is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Amazon or Magento data models and available services using the DataSense feature
- Real time data transfer from Magento to Amazon and consequently effective shipping to customers
- With Mule ESB, Changes are reflected in Magento and vice-versa through bidirectional communication between both systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Magento and Amazon integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Magento with Amazon FBA and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.