Salesforce Mobile Integration
"This has been the smoothest project I have worked on in my 5 years of digital at PCH!"
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Examples use cases of Salesforce Mobile Integration include:
- Enable custom applications built on Salesforce1 platform to connect with other applications
- Enable sales team to create new sales opportunities from their mobile devices
- Connect a company that has multiple CRM instances and aggregate the compiled data into a unique entity; one that may be accessed remotely from anywhere
- Enrich HR or Customer information data with data from Facebook before sending it out to users’ mobile devices (e.g. targeting)
The key benefits includes:
- Facilitate data and business access
- Enhance employee productivity
- Enhanced inter-application connectivity
- Scalable and easy maintainable integration
Mule ESB facilitates the integration through the following capabilities:
- Provides the Mulesoft Anypoint connector that facilitates collection and transmission of Salesforce data to Salesforce1 mobile app
- Facilitates data transformation easily and effectively from a Salesforce1 mobile application. Data is intercepted as JSON and transformed to a Salesforce application object and vice-versa
- Allows implementation of REST services on top of existing applications and prepares them to consume by mobile applications
- Provides the ability to consume SOAP/XML Web Services and make access to encapsulated data model possible, through available services
- Provides transport protocol HTTP to mobile applications to access REST services
- Provides protocol transport SMTP for email notifications to mobile applications
- Facilitates services orchestration as well as services aggregation through flexible mule flow design. As an example, an aggregated service design comprised of two services: one to update a Salesforce object and the second to send an email notification to third parties
- Additionally, Mule ESB provides the common runtime infrastructure components along with the service bus mediation layer to fulfill applications requirements such as logging, security and deployments
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Salesforce mobile applications integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Are you interested in integrating Mobile with Saleforce and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with. Get started by contacting us today.