Partnering with Appnovation and utilizing their Drupal Alfresco integration solution has enabled us to create a world class policy maintenance tool, along with an awesome foundation for us to create innovative ways for us to collaborate and manage documents. This is just the beginning.
Manager Application Development, Mercy Health Systems
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts use Mule ESB to integrate what you want, when you want. No matter if its commercial, proprietary, open source, legacy or custom built.
Salesforce integration with Quickbooks is now a common MuleSoft-facilitated integration. Appnovation can help implement this integration which will enable business process automation through applications data synchronization and eliminate the need to purchase custom adapters. Appnovation employs MuleSoft’s Anypoint Quickbooks and Salesforce connectors facilitate data access and simplify financials operations.
When it comes to connecting the world's leading CRM and one of the most powerful financial and accounting platforms on the market, look no further than MuleSoft and the experts at Appnovation.
Explore in Detail
Use Cases & Key Benefits
Synchronization of Salesforce Accounts, Contacts, Products and Opportunities to QuickBooks Customer, Products and Invoice, seamless data transfer into Quickbooks, automatic data update and synchronization, data redundancy and error elimination.
Example use cases of a Salesforce Quickbooks integration include:
- Synchronization of Salesforce Accounts, Contacts, Products and Opportunities to QuickBooks Customer, Products and Invoice
- Automatic data transfer between the two systems with real-time update and synchronization
The key benefits includes:
- Seamless data transfer into Quickbooks.
- Automatic data update and synchronization
- Data redundancy and error elimination
- Elimination of errors associated with manual data entry
- Automation of financial and accounting tasks
Salesforce MuleSoft Anypoint connector allows extraction of Salesforce data and cross-mapping to Quickbooks.
Salesforce MuleSoft Anypoint connector allows extraction of Salesforce data and cross-mapping to Quickbooks, including:
- Accounts data mapped to Quickbooks Customer
- Products data mapped to associated Quickbooks fields
- Opportunities data mapped back to QuickBooks Invoices, Sales Order and Estimate
- The data mapping and transformation between Salesforce and Quickbooks is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool
- MuleSoft Anypoint platform allows dynamic discovery of either Quickbooks or Salesforce data models and available operations using the DataSense feature
- When data is transferred in real-time to Quickbooks, operations and business processes can be performed more effectively and easily (e.g. accounting, invoicing, payments)
- Changes are reflected in Quickbooks and vice-versa in Salesforce through bidirectional communication between both systems
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Salesforce and Quickbooks integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
Working with Appnovation
We help brands understand the role digital can play in realizing strategic opportunities and solving real world business problems, always keeping the focus on the customer's experience and the results generated.
Using agile methodology, always keeping you in the loop. Streamlined delivery, cost effective engagements, designed to match your goals, your timeline and your budget.
Appnovation’s experienced MuleSoft experts create, configure, deploy and test custom integration solutions. Our experts will get the job done, whatever the project.
Complete project visibility and multiple open lines of communication from day one. We are available when you need us and continually updating you on your project’s status.
Dedicated account manager, project manager and consistent delivery team provided. We survey all of our clients, the results of which go directly to our CEO.
Why Customers Choose Us For MuleSoft Integrations
- Ability to use MuleSoft to integrate a plethora of systems
- Agile engagement and project methodology
- Collaborative, transparent and client-focused approach
- Competitive rates for MuleSoft architects, developers and consultants
- Deep open technology applications and systems expertise and experience
- Fast, professional, cost-effective engagement model for middleware services
- Cross-functional team of 300+ experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- In-house, front-end experts: Business Analysts, UX/UI Specialists & Designers
- MuleSoft Consulting Partner
- Proven track record of successful delivery
- Rigorous quality assurance (QA) testing before “Go-Live”
Related Case Studies
Are you interested in integrating Quickbooks with Saleforce and using MuleSoft to do it? We can make that happen. Our MuleSoft experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your business and IT needs and be able to grow and change to meet your company's future needs. Check out our client list to see who we've already worked with and get started by contacting us today.