Magento 2 Developers
"We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all the team members at Appnovation whose hard work and dedication made this a successful release!"
Results driven Magento 2 development is what we deliver. High performance on the digital commerce landscape is what our clients achieve.
Enterprise digital commerce solutions delivered by Appnovation’s Magento 2 developers are high-performing, feature-packed, fully scalable and built to be extremely secure. Whether the online store is B2C, B2B or both, our design and development experts, can fill a variety of needs when it comes to Magento 2. From providing consulting and strategy to decrease the number of abandoned shopping carts to migrating or upgrading to Magento 2, our certified professionals are ready to assist.
We also routinely help with building new Magento 2 sites from scratch, redesigning current online stores to look and work better for customers, integrate Magento 2 ecommerce sites with an array of applications and third party services, and support and maintain store sites so there is little if any chance they go down. First and foremost we recognize that a Magento-based online store is meant to generate revenue and provide a positive and efficient customer experience, so we keep that in mind on every engagement.
Magento 2 is here and is meant to take digital commerce to a whole new level. Highlights, benefits and what Magento 2 now brings to the table include:
- Significant enhancements for business agility, performance and productivity
- Engaging experiences for shoppers
- Flexible, open architecture
- Enterprise-grade performance, features and scalability
- Easier to upgrade and maintain
- Full page caching for both Open Source and Commerce editions
- Better code quality and testing
- Smoother checkout process coupled with secure payments
- Optimized for integration and ecommerce performance
Appnovation’s Magento 2 development related services include:
- Strategy & Consulting - We can ensure that the site itself is optimized for high performance from an architecture and code perspective as well as from a business results standpoint. We employ best practices and proven tactics all the while considering your products or services, the brand and target customers.
- Design - We can do it all on the front-end (business analysis, UX/UI/CX design, creative and theming) and always design with the customer in mind, including addressing mobile needs.
- Development - Back-end (architecture and programming), quality assurance and project management are core at Appnovation. Years upon years of expertise and experience, not only Magento but across a vast digital landscape.
- Migrations & Upgrades - Whether currently on Magento and looking to upgrade to Magento 2 or on something else and looking to migrate over, our Magento 2 experts can help. We’re able to (and have) migrate or upgrade even the most complex ecommerce-based sites to the latest version of Magento, cost-effectively, quickly and securely.
- Implementations & Integrations - Whether needing to implement the latest version of Magento Commerce, integrate Magento 2 with other systems, applications, platforms or third party services, or both, Appnovation can assist. We have the skills to provide full, functional or feature implementations and likewise can connect Magento to anything and everything leveraging our enterprise integrations experts, which is another core service offering at Appnovation.
- Support & Maintenance - When there is an issue with a Magento 2 site, it can literally be costing money until it is resolved. We offer 24x7 support available whenever you need it, coupled with proactive maintenance so you need that support as little as possible, if ever.
Our Magento 2 developers work very closely with our merchant clients, able to provide assistance on a wide array of both technical and strategic topics. They posses not only a vast amount Magento experience but also ecommerce expertise, because you do not just need your site built, you need it to generate financial results coupled with positive customer experience.
The following is list some (definitely not all) of the specific Magento 2 design and development related activities our certified developers can help with:
- Implementations of Magento 2.
- Custom creative and design strategy that account for branding, customers and conversions.
- Strategic consulting to help increase conversions, grow overall revenue and revenue per customer, streamline shopping experience, employ upsell/cross-sell tactics, decrease abandoned shopping carts, retain current customers or re-engage old ones, develop multi touch campaigns, drive more online store traffic, lessen customer support inquiries and much much more.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for Magento Commerce & Enterprise stores.
- Pay per click (PPC), social media and other campaign optimized landing page creation.
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 upgrades.
- Migrations from other ecommerce platforms to Magento 2.
- Online Magento store site speed and load time optimization.
- Integration with an array of applications, systems, platforms and third party services such as CRMs, ERPs, POS, inventory, order management systems, marketing automation, social media, advertising, warehouses, shipping, payment, etc.
- 24x7 Magento 2 support and maintenance by a certified and professional Managed Services team with experience and expertise across a wide variety of tech.
- Custom coding and programming for new features, enhancements and extensions built specifically for your enterprise needs.
- Installation of Magento updates, security fixes, patches and extensions.
- Mobile Magento-based stores and responsive design.
Migrating to Magento 2
Appnovation helps online retailers of all sizes move to Magento from plethora of other platforms, including legacy and custom-built ones. Our Magento migration services not only everything a merchant needs to successfully migrate to Magento, Appnovation also can help with ecommerce strategy, technical optimization, UI/UX/CX design, customization, integration and 24x7 support and maintenance.
Some of the more common reasons that e-retailers, whether B2C, B2B or both, move to the Magento platform from another existing ecommerce solution include:
- Greater scalability for growth
- Improved flexibility for expansion
- Heightened platform and customer data security needs
- Expanding integration requirements
- Overall site performance
- Access to new features
- Customization capabilities
- Proven reliability
Below is just a sample and some of the specific reasons clients have come to us for help migrating their e-retail experience to Magento. They include small to midmarket players all the way to large and enterprise platforms.
- Shopify to Magento migration
- BigCommerce to Magento migration
- osCommerce to Magento migration
- WooCommerce to Magento migration
- Volusion to Magento migration
- OpenCart to Magento migration
- Zen Cart to Magento migration
- IBM WebSphere to Magento migration
- Oracle Commerce Cloud to Magento migration
- Demandware to Magento migration
- SAP Hybris to Magento migration
- Intershop to Magento migration
- NopCommerce to Magento migration
If you don’t see your platform on the list, fill out the form, email us or call and let’s talk. We likely have the migration expertise you are looking for as we have also migrated some of the most complex and sophisticated legacy and custom jobs ever built for ecommerce.
Magento 2 Upgrades
Not only can Appnovation help migrate online retailers from another platform, it can also upgrade them from Open Source to Commerce and/or Magento 1 to Magento 2.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Upgrade
Magento 2 is both now and future, for any online merchant looking for improvements with scalability, flexibility, customizability, security, performance and features. Some of the reasons to go ahead and make the move up to Magento 2 if still on Magento 1:
- API is core
- Architecture built for speed
- Native support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced content staging
- Elastic search
- In-Site PayPal experience
- PCI compliance hosted fields
- Integrated video
- Outstanding security made even better
- Zero table locking
- Better automated testing and rigorous extension testing
- New and fresh design in Admin
- Customizable data grid for catalog
- Responsive admin interface
- Streamlined checkout process
- New “marketplace”
Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce Upgrade
Magento Open Source is a great “starter ecommerce platform,” but simply put, any online retailer or vendor looking to scale and needing access to a higher level of performance as well as more and robust features absolutely should be considering, if not already planning on, moving to Magento Commerce.
Below is just some of what migrating from Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce means. With Commerce you get everything in Open Source plus:
- Notable improvement in online shopping experience through
- Increasing the page load times
- Acceleration the checkout process
- Access to additional third party extensions
- Access to enhanced shopper targeting features
- Greater scalability and flexibility to accommodate future growth and expansion
- Performance is faster across the board, affecting everything from development to shopping
- Access to dynamic marketing, merchandising and search capabilities
- Better management tools to leverage
- Increased customer loyalty through variety of rewards, points and credits programs
- Advanced customer segmentation options, geo-targeting and full page caching
- SOLR Search and PCI compliance with SOLR search
- Ability to stage and merge content
- Leveragability of persistent shopping cart, assisted shopping, automated email marketing reminders
Appnovation’s Managed Services team and osCaddie portal offer a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This combined effort has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers. Additionally, to limit those issues as much as possible, Appnovation provides ongoing and proactive maintenance.
24/7/365 Magento Support
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Magento experts on the planet. Providing support via the osCaddie portal, our customer success team can deliver remote deskside support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Benefits and features include:
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the osCaddie customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- In addition to our Magento partnership, we are also able to leverage our strong business partnerships with other major open technology vendors such as Acquia (Preferred Partner), MuleSoft (Premium), Alfresco (Platinum), Google, Atlassian, Janrain and more.
- Support and maintenance for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Vulnerability Scanning - We provide a regular scanning service using best-of-breed tools to identify and isolate possible security vulnerabilities in subscription services.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Professional Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CRSF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Looking for Magento 2 developers? Need experts for a Magento 2 engagement? We can most definitely help! Whether you need assistance on an existing effort or end to end project execution, Appnovation can provide the expertise to meet your Magento, ecommerce and digital needs. We’ve delivered thousands of projects, have a client list second to none and what our customers say about working with us speaks volumes. So if you are shopping (or even just thinking about) a Magento project, get a free quote or let’s just talk, either way contact us today to get started.