Appnovation was the right strategic choice for Visit California. The company’s creativity and innovation will allow us to continue to Dream Big through our digital marketing program, while sharing the California lifestyle through compelling content and an engaging online experience.
President & CEO, Visit California
Whether dealing with an online store emergency or doing everything we can so that emergency doesn’t happen in the first place, Appnovation 24x7 Magento Support & Maintenance is always there to help.
Even the smallest problem with your Magento online store can literally be costing you money, not to mention if the whole store goes down and is taken offline. Furthermore, just like brick and mortar or big box stores, a poor customer experience can not only affect that visitor's sale on that day, but also impact whether or not future sales ever occur. Today, more than ever, it is imperative to have reliable and always available expert standing by for when you need them most. Appnovation’s 24x7 Magento support team is exactly that. Dedicated Magento experts, available around the clock and ready to help with any situation that arises.
What if it was possible though to make sure those problems and emergencies never occur in the first place or at least with the lowest probability? Appnovation’s managed services professionals also provide ongoing, proactive Magento maintenance to do just that. So whether reactively providing emergency support or proactively installing the latest security patches and everything in between, Appnovation’s Magento support and maintenance experts have your online store covered.
- MS Portal - Seat 24/7/365 Portal Phone, Email
- Scale Number of Servers, URLs, etc.
- Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly needs/ strategy reviews, Annual architecture reviews
- Pre-Onboarding Remediation Any work required to bring the asset to minimum specification will be scoped and priced outside of Managed Services
- Service Level Objective
- Strategic Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly Needs/ Strategy Review, Annual Architecture Review
- Expedited Project Management Project Management, Scoping, SOW and Contracts
- Portal Access Portal Access - ticket logging and tracking. Detailed Monthly Report. Unlimited Tickets submission.
- Dedicated Client Service Manager
- Option to Purchase Retainer Services Packages
- Online Ticket Creation
- 24hr Weekday Coverage
- Weekend Coverage
- Weekday Business Hours Phone Support
- 24hr Phone Support
- Mission Critical Response
- Base Application Support
- Custom Application Support Enhancements / Mods & Changes
- Quarterly Strategic Review
- Vendor Management
- Dedicated Subscription Manager
Explore in Detail Magento Support & Maintenance
Magento Support & On-boarding Services Included
Complete listing of support services, not to exceed monthly subscription as well as mean time to repair and optional retainer services.
Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
P1: 1 Hr Response, 24 hr MTTR
P2: 2 Hr Response, 48 hr MTTR
P3: 4 Hr Response, 3 day MTTR
P4: 24 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
P5: 48 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
Included Support Services
- Application support
- Application maintenance
- Bug Fixes
- Application security fixes / patches
- Software patches
- Digital Asset live testing
- Application connectivity
- Application monitoring (if applicable)
- Back up monitoring (if applicable)
- Access to support portal
- Access to knowledge base & documentation
Included On-boarding Services
- Digital Asset Discovery & Review
- Onboarding Discovery
- Open ticket review
- Technical review
- Set up in portal
- Set up billing and ticket flow
- Portal and Wiki training
- Configure backup
- Configure monitoring
- Portal Training
- User & Support staff training (If Applicable)
- Support script authoring (If Applicable)
- The number of tickets that a client can submit.
24x7 Magento Support Services
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Magento and eCommerce experts on the planet.
24/7/365 Magento Support
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Magento experts on the planet. Providing support via the Appnovation MS portal, our customer success team can deliver remote deskside support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Ongoing Magento Maintenance
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Technology Enabled Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CSRF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Magento Managed Services Benefits for the Enterprise
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team.
Appnovation Magento support and maintenance benefits include:
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the Appnovation MS customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- In addition to our Magento partnership, we are also able to leverage our strong business partnerships with other major open technology vendors such as Acquia (Preferred Partner), MuleSoft (Premium), Alfresco (Platinum), Google, Atlassian, Janrain and more.
- Support and maintenance for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Customers may continue to contact partner support directly, but by using Appnovation MS's support process they gain the added advantage of the strong ties we have with our hosting partners culminating in even faster turnaround times which otherwise may not be possible.
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This feature has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
Magento Migrations & Upgrades
Appnovation helps online retailers of all sizes move to Magento from plethora of other platforms, including legacy and custom-built ones.
Migrating to Magento
Appnovation helps online retailers of all sizes move to Magento from plethora of other platforms, including legacy and custom-built ones. Our Magento migration services not only everything a merchant needs to successfully migrate to Magento, Appnovation also can help with ecommerce strategy, technical optimization, UI/UX/CX design, customization, integration and 24x7 support and maintenance.
Some of the more common reasons that e-retailers, whether B2C, B2B or both, move to the Magento platform from another existing ecommerce solution include:
- Greater scalability for growth
- Improved flexibility for expansion
- Heightened platform and customer data security needs
- Expanding integration requirements
- Overall site performance
- Access to new features
- Customization capabilities
- Proven reliability
Below is just a sample and some of the specific reasons clients have come to us for help migrating their e-retail experience to Magento. They include small to mid-market players all the way to large and enterprise platforms.
- Shopify to Magento migration
- BigCommerce to Magento migration
- osCommerce to Magento migration
- WooCommerce to Magento migration
- Volusion to Magento migration
- OpenCart to Magento migration
- Zen Cart to Magento migration
- IBM WebSphere to Magento migration
- Oracle Commerce Cloud to Magento migration
- Demandware to Magento migration
- SAP Hybris to Magento migration
- Intershop to Magento migration
- NopCommerce to Magento migration
If you don’t see your platform on the list, fill out the form, email us or call and let’s talk. We likely have the migration expertise you are looking for as we have also migrated some of the most complex and sophisticated legacy and custom jobs ever built for ecommerce.
Not only can Appnovation help migrate online retailers from another platform, it can also upgrade them from Open Source (formerly Community) to Commerce (formerly Enterprise) and/or Magento 1 to Magento 2.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Upgrade
Magento 2 is both now and future, for any online merchant looking for improvements with scalability, flexibility, customizability, security, performance and features. Some of the reasons to go ahead and make the move up to Magento 2 if still on Magento 1:
- API is core
- Architecture built for speed
- Native support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced content staging
- Elastic search
- In-Site PayPal experience
- PCI compliance hosted fields
- Integrated video
- Outstanding security made even better
- Zero table locking
- Better automated testing and rigorous extension testing
- New and fresh design in Admin
- Customizable data grid for catalog
- Responsive admin interface
- Streamlined checkout process
- New “marketplace”
Magento Community to Magento Commerce Upgrade
Magento Open Source (Community) is a great “starter ecommerce platform,” but simply put, any online retailer or vendor looking to scale and needing access to a higher level of performance as well as more and robust features absolutely should be considering, if not already planning on, moving to Magento Commerce (Enterprise).
Below is just some of what migrating from Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce means. With Commerce you get everything in Open Source plus:
- Notable improvement in online shopping experience through
- Increasing the page load times
- Acceleration the checkout process
- Access to additional third party extensions
- Access to enhanced shopper targeting features
- Greater scalability and flexibility to accommodate future growth and expansion
- Performance is faster across the board, affecting everything from development to shopping
- Access to dynamic marketing, merchandising and search capabilities
- Better management tools to leverage
- Increased customer loyalty through variety of rewards, points and credits programs
- Advanced customer segmentation options, geo-targeting and full page caching
- SOLR Search and PCI compliance with SOLR search
- Ability to stage and merge content
- Leveragability of persistent shopping cart, assisted shopping, automated email marketing reminders
Working with Appnovation
We have a Magento support and maintenance packages able to fit any size enterprise level entity. Catering specifically to those companies that have complex and integrated technology environments.
We not only have Magento experts ready to help, but our enterprise support and maintenance team includes pros across a variety of technology platforms and applications.
Not only are we there to help whenever you need it, we are also proactively doing everything we can to make sure that need never happens in the first place.
We provide a single point of contact and offer 24/7/365 access to both our Appnovation MS support portal AND an emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team.
Our managed services division has achieved a documented just over 98% “Excellent” (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
Why Clients Choose Appnovation for 24x7 Magento Support & Maintenance
- Achieved just over 98% "excellent" (5/5) rating from current support customers
- Annual subscription based pricing model for support and maintenance services
- Clients can be hosted anywhere, internal or external
- Cross-functional team of experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Dedicated customer support portal with 24/7/365 access
- Emergency support capabilities 24/7/365 with dedicated expert staff
- Full suite of Magento support and maintenance services offerings
- Multi-disciplinary team of experts certified & experienced in a plethora of techs
- Proven track record of successfully providing support and maintenance
- Single point of contact for continued operational support and maintenance
Related Case Studies
Want or need 24x7 Magento support in case your online store ever goes down or experiences a problem? Looking for ongoing Magento maintenance to try and keep your ecommerce site from experiencing issues in the first place? We can most definitely help! Appnovation can provide the “on call”, “at your service” and “emergency” support you need around the clock as well as maintain even the most complex of enterprise Magento environments. Its our high level and comprehensive services that have garnered our Managed Services team a 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support and maintenance customers. So if you are shopping for a new vendor or looking to make a change from your existing one, make sure you talk to us about what we have to offer.