"Appnovation was the right strategic choice for Visit California. The company’s creativity and innovation will allow us to continue to Dream Big through our digital marketing program, while sharing the California lifestyle through compelling content and an engaging online experience."
Appnovation has the expertise to deliver a comprehensive catalog of Magento development services, including strategy, implementations, integrations, design, migrations and upgrades as well as 24x7 support and maintenance. Whether strategic or technical, when it comes to online commerce and Magento, we know.
Appnovation offers a full suite of Magento development and ecommerce strategy services. From the design and architecture of your Magento platform, to delivery and optimization, through to ongoing support and maintenance, our Magento developers provide enviable expertise in Magento platform. Rest assured, we know, Magento!
But it doesn't just stop there, because it is not just about building a great looking site, but about being sure that site will perform as well. So whether your enterprise is are looking to enhance site user experience, capture more revenue per shopper, increase customer loyalty, drive up profit margins, streamline cart processes, make those calls to actions more effective, and more, Appnovation’s ecommerce strategy and development experts are ready to help. We have the ability to make your Magento ecommerce solution drive greater sales through strategic innovation.
Appnovation’s expert Magento developers, Magento technicians, and Magento support and maintenance professionals, are all dedicated to giving your ecommerce site a superior payment platform.
Whether you’re looking to drive business, improve your ecommerce user experience, or integrate your platform with other applications, our expert Magento web developers will listen, guide, develop and deliver tailor-made digital solutions
It you are looking for Magento integration or migration, from Magento 1 to 2, our Mangento experts, and Magento 2 web developers, will ensure that your Magento development, migration or integration goes smoothly.
With our dedicated team of Magento developers, Magento designers and Magneto consultants, we can take you from one stage to the next, with defined deliverables, and achievable targets. Our Magento developers can deliver design, programming, strategy, migrations, upgrades, integrations, support and maintenance, with tailor made solutions for your ecommerce business.
Appnovation’s Magento development services include:
- Strategy & Consulting - We can ensure that the site itself is optimized for high performance from an architecture and code perspective as well as from a business results standpoint. We employ best practices and proven tactics all the while considering your products or services, the brand and target customers.
- Design - We can do it all on the front-end (business analysis, UX/UI/CX design, creative and theming) and always design with the customer in mind, including addressing mobile needs.
- Development - Back-end (architecture and programming), quality assurance and project management are core at Appnovation. Years upon years of expertise and experience, not only Magento but across a vast digital landscape.
- Migrations & Upgrades - Whether currently on Magento and looking to upgrade to the latest version or on something else and looking to migrate over to the latest version, our Certified experts can help. We’re able to (and have) migrate or upgrade even the most complex ecommerce-based sites to the latest version of Magento, cost-effectively, quickly and securely.
- Implementations & Integrations - Whether needing to implement the latest version of Magento, integrate Magento with other systems, applications, platforms or third party services, or both, Appnovation can assist. We have the skills to provide full, functional or feature implementations and likewise can connect Magento to anything and everything leveraging our enterprise integrations experts, which is another core service offering at Appnovation.
- Support & Maintenance - When there is an issue with a Magento site, it can literally be costing money until it is resolved. We offer 24x7 support available whenever you need it, coupled with proactive maintenance so you need that support as little as possible, if ever.
Whether you are looking to drive business, improve your Magento user experience, or integrate your platform with other applications, our expert Magento web developers will listen, guide, develop and deliver tailor-made digital solutions. Our Magento developers offer expertise which enables them to deliver top quality Magento development projects, on time and on budget.
Appnovation’s Magento experts offer a full suite of Magento web development services. Our expert Magento web developers can deliver design, programming, strategy, migrations, upgrades, integrations, support and maintenance.
Thanks to their wealth of experience, our Magento development experts can support your Magento site, to ensure it is always optimized. We are fully equipped to offer a variety of managed services packages, with 24x7 Magento support and maintenance.
Our Magento consultants and Magento web developers are also here to offer customized support packages, to ensure that your business needs are met.
Appnovation’s expert Magento developers, Magento technicians, and Magento support and maintenance professionals, are dedicated to giving your ecommerce site a superior payment platform. Whether you are looking to enhance your B2C site, drive up your profit margins, or make those calls to actions more effective, Appnovation’s ecommerce Magento developers are ready to offer solutions, tailor made for you by our Magento experts.
From simple sites to more complex integrations, our Magento developers have the ability, and track record to transform your ecommerce capabilities. Appnovation’s Magento developers will help build your ecommerce platform to drive greater sales through strategic innovation.
The following is list some (definitely not all) of the specific design, development and consulting related activities our Magento developers can help with:
- Implementations of Magento Commerce and Open Source.
- Custom creative and design strategy that account for branding, customers and conversions.
- Strategic consulting to help increase conversions, grow overall revenue and revenue per customer, streamline shopping experience, employ upsell/cross-sell tactics, decrease abandoned shopping carts, retain current customers or re-engage old ones, develop multi touch campaigns, drive more online store traffic, lessen customer support inquiries and much much more.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for Magento Commerce & Enterprise stores.
- Pay per click (PPC), social media and other campaign optimized landing page creation.
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 upgrades.
- Migrations from other ecommerce platforms to Magento.
- Online Magento store site speed and load time optimization.
- Integration with an array of applications, systems, platforms and third party services such as CRMs, ERPs, POS, inventory, order management systems, marketing automation, social media, advertising, warehouses, shipping, payment, etc.
- 24x7 Magento support and maintenance by a certified and professional Managed Services team with experience and expertise across a wide variety of tech.
- Custom coding and programming for new features, enhancements and extensions built specifically for your enterprise needs.
- Installation of Magento updates, security fixes, patches and extensions.
- Mobile Magento-based stores and responsive design.
Appnovation offers both technical and strategic Magento consulting services. Not only can we ensure your online store is optimized from a technology standpoint, we can also provide expert guidance on how to make it generate maximum revenue.
Magento Technology Consulting
When it comes to the build of your enterprise online Magento-based store our professionals will really get to understand your business, what your goals are and how best to serve your customer which ultimately allows us to help with the following aspects:
Development, coding and programming - Utilizing best practices and proven techniques, your online store is built to be both secure and scalable while also employing all the function you and your customers would ever need.
Site optimal architecture - We get to understand your business and help translate into the overall technical concept of how your store will look, feel, function and more.
Integration with other systems, platforms and applications - We can advise on the best options technology-wise, given your needs, to integrate with and better still, actually do the integration work ourselves.
Creative and UX/UI design options - Our creative is as grounded in aesthetics and your brand as much as it is customer experience and sales revenue, ensuring both a pleasing and performance-based digital experience
Migrations and upgrades - Whether moving over from another platform or up to the latest version, there is optimal way to make it happen that can ensure both speed and security while not sacrificing performance nor customer experience and that is exactly where we can help.
Quality assurance testing - Our QA specialists test and test again, every aspect of your Magento site to make sure when it goes live, it’s going to work, and work well, because loss of function or absence of feature can literally cost money.
Enterprise support and maintenance - We can help select (and deliver) the level of coverage you need given the size of your operation coupled with your level of risk tolerance, thus providing an optimal solution to help proactively maintain and reactively support, in case the need arises, your ecommerce presence.
Supporting and ancillary technology decisions - As much as we would like Magento to do everything, as your operations and needs grow, so do the additional technology considerations to preserve that growth and evolving and positive experience for customers. Through its people and partners, Appnovation possesses intimate knowledge across a wide range of technologies, applications, platforms, frameworks and systems and can help provide the guidance your online store and its continued growth need.
Magento eCommerce Strategy Consulting
It is one thing to build a great and technically high performing online store using Magento, but ensuring that store is really performing from a financial perspective can be a whole other, and extremely important, concern. When it comes to this aspect of your stores performance, our Magento consulting and strategy services excel at providing guidance in such crucial areas as:
- Customer experience and creative strategy
- Site and page layout for optimal results
- Up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Streamline the checkout process
- Personalization and browser tailoring
- Incentives (shipping, discounts, specials urgency, etc.)
- Unique content, stunning images and professional graphics
- Warehouse management, shipping solutions and payment options integration
- Measuring and improving ecommerce sales performance KPIs such as:
- Sales (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Conversion rate
- Customer retention rate
- Average order value
- Average margin
- Cart abandonment rate
- Refund and return rate
- Product (or service) affinity (purchased together)
- Product (or service) relationship (viewed consecutively)
- Inventory levels
- Competitive pricing
- Extending reach to new markets and countries (internationalization and global expansion)
- Multi touch digital management and channel integration (online store, advertising, email, social media, chat, mobile, affiliate, etc.)
- Marketing (site traffic, time one site, pages per visit, pay per click, search engine optimization, micro targeting, social media etc.) and customer service (email, phone call, chat, resolution time, concern classification, etc) considerations.
Magento is a leading open source ecommerce platform first released in 2008, with the next generation, Magento 2.0 rolled out in late 2015. Magento is designed to enhance ecommerce platforms, and streamline the overall user experience. Boasting a wide range of ecommerce capabilities, Magento can be used to create smoother navigation, augmented conversion rates, and an overall rise in both revenue generation and user productivity.
Offering Open Source and Commerce editions, as well as an Enterprise Cloud Edition (ECE), and Magento 2, Magento is both versatile and scalable, making it a cost effective, and highly desirable ecommerce platform option. Appnovation offers Magento maintenance and support, to ensure that your site always runs at a premium level, ensuring reliability for users and site administrators.
Appnovation’s Managed Services team and osCaddie portal offer a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This combined effort has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers. Additionally, to limit those issues as much as possible, Appnovation provides ongoing and proactive maintenance.
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Magento experts on the planet. Providing support via the osCaddie portal, our customer success team can deliver remote deskside support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Benefits and features include:
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the osCaddie customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- In addition to our Magento partnership, we are also able to leverage our strong business partnerships with other major open technology vendors such as Acquia (Preferred Partner), MuleSoft (Premium), Alfresco (Platinum), Google, Atlassian, Janrain and more.
- Support and maintenance for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Vulnerability Scanning - We provide a regular scanning service using best-of-breed tools to identify and isolate possible security vulnerabilities in subscription services.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Professional Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CRSF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Need help with a Magento development project? We're known for our aggressive project quotes and competitive rates for Magento development and integration project delivery. Our Magento certified developers are ready to deliver your ecommerce solution. Contact us today and request a quote!