"We would like to express our sincere appreciation to all the team members at Appnovation whose hard work and dedication made this a successful release!"
Appnovation makes Magento upgrades cost-effective, fast and secure, making sure to leverage all the new features and performance enhancements translating to more revenue and a better customer experience.
Whether upgrading from Magento Open Source (formerly Community) to Magento Commerce (formerly Enterprise), Magento 1 to 2 or both, Appnovation can help. Appnovation’s Magento upgrades always ensure cost-effectiveness for clients, speed of execution for the client’s operations and data security for the client’s customer and proprietary information. Our upgrade pros have seen it all when it comes to moving to the latest version and better still know how to get the optimum value out of all the additional features and functionalities that come with upgrading to the next level of Magento. So our experts are not simply moving your marketplace, but instead truly upgrading it and enhancing it to drive better KPIs for your business, whether its B2C, B2B or both.
Additionally, using Appnovation’s certified Magento developers for an upgrade engagement provides access to host of expertise to help optimize and enhance such aspects as performance (both technical and strategic), capabilities, scalability, flexibility, integration and support.
Not only can Appnovation help migrate online retailers from another platform, it can also upgrade them from Magento 1 to Magento 2 and/or Open Source to Commerce.
Magento 1 to Magento 2 Upgrade
Magento 2 is both now and future, for any online merchant looking for improvements with scalability, flexibility, customizability, security, performance and features. Some of the reasons to go ahead and make the move up to Magento 2 if still on Magento 1:
- API is core
- Architecture built for speed
- Native support for HTML5 and CSS3
- Advanced content staging
- Elastic search
- In-Site PayPal experience
- PCI compliance hosted fields
- Integrated video
- Outstanding security made even better
- Zero table locking
- Better automated testing and rigorous extension testing
- New and fresh design in Admin
- Customizable data grid for catalog
- Responsive admin interface
- Streamlined checkout process
- New “marketplace”
Magento Open Source (Community) to Magento Commerce (Enterprise) Upgrade
Magento Community is a great “starter ecommerce platform,” but simply put, any online retailer or vendor looking to scale and needing access to a higher level of performance as well as more and robust features absolutely should be considering, if not already planning on, upgrading to Magento Commerce.
Below is just some of what upgrading from Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce means. With Commerce you get everything in Open Source plus:
- Notable improvement in online shopping experience through
- Increasing the page load times
- Acceleration the checkout process
- Access to additional third party extensions
- Access to enhanced shopper targeting features
- Greater scalability and flexibility to accommodate future growth and expansion
- Performance is faster across the board, affecting everything from development to shopping
- Access to dynamic marketing, merchandising and search capabilities
- Better management tools to leverage
- Increased customer loyalty through variety of rewards, points and credits programs
- Advanced customer segmentation options, geo-targeting and full page caching
- SOLR Search and PCI compliance with SOLR search
- Ability to stage and merge content
- Leveragability of persistent shopping cart, assisted shopping, automated email marketing reminders
Appnovation has certified and experienced Magento experts well versed in assisting e-retailers with moving to the latest version of Magento, whether moving from 1 to 2 and/or Open Source to Commerce, Appnovation can most definitely help. We are aware of all the reasons to make the move, both technical and strategic, but notably focus on what those improvements mean to what merchants care about most, revenue and customer experience. How Appnovation’s Magento experts are able to truly leverage these new features and enhancements across the areas of performance, scalability, flexibility, security and creative are what sets Appnovation’s Magento clients apart from their competitors.
Appnovation’s Magento upgrade professionals can assist with all of the following migrations when it comes to moving up on Magento:
- Magento Open Source to Magento Commerce migration
- Magento 1 to Magento 2 migration
In addition to migrations, our experts can also help with UI/UX/CX design, customization, integration and support.
Appnovation offers both technical and strategic Magento consulting services. Not only can we ensure your online store is optimized from a technology standpoint, but we can also provide expert guidance on how to make it generate maximum revenue.
Magento Technology Consulting
When it comes to the build of your enterprise online Magento-based store our professionals will really get to understand your business, what your goals are and how best to serve your customer which ultimately allows us to help with the following aspects:
Development, coding and programming - Utilizing best practices and proven techniques, your online store is built to be both secure and scalable while also employing all the function you and your customers would ever need.
Site optimal architecture - We get to understand your business and help translate into the overall technical concept of how your store will look, feel, function and more.
Integration with other systems, platforms and applications - We can advise on the best options technology-wise, given your needs, to integrate with and better still, actually do the integration work ourselves.
Creative and UX/UI design options - Our creative is as grounded in aesthetics and your brand as much as it is customer experience and sales revenue, ensuring both a pleasing and performance-based digital experience
Migrations and upgrades - Whether moving over from another platform or up to the latest version, there is optimal way to make it happen that can ensure both speed and security while not sacrificing performance nor customer experience and that is exactly where we can help.
Quality assurance testing - Our QA specialists test and test again, every aspect of your Magento site to make sure when it goes live, it’s going to work, and work well, because loss of function or absence of feature can literally cost money.
Enterprise support and maintenance - We can help select (and deliver) the level of coverage you need given the size of your operation coupled with your level of risk tolerance, thus providing an optimal solution to help proactively maintain and reactively support, in case the need arises, your ecommerce presence.
Supporting and ancillary technology decisions - As much as we would like Magento to do everything, as your operations and needs grow, so do the additional technology considerations to preserve that growth and evolving and positive experience for customers. Through its people and partners, Appnovation possesses intimate knowledge across a wide range of technologies, applications, platforms, frameworks and systems and can help provide the guidance your online store and its continued growth need.
Magento eCommerce Strategy Consulting
It is one thing to build a great and technically high performing online store using Magento, but ensuring that store is really performing from a financial perspective can be a whole other, and extremely important, concern. When it comes to this aspect of your stores performance, our Magento consulting and strategy services excel at providing guidance in such crucial areas as:
- Customer experience and creative strategy
- Site and page layout for optimal results
- Up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Streamline the checkout process
- Personalization and browser tailoring
- Incentives (shipping, discounts, specials urgency, etc.)
- Unique content, stunning images and professional graphics
- Warehouse management, shipping solutions and payment options integration
- Measuring and improving ecommerce sales performance KPIs such as:
- Sales (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual)
- Conversion rate
- Customer retention rate
- Average order value
- Average margin
- Cart abandonment rate
- Refund and return rate
- Product (or service) affinity (purchased together)
- Product (or service) relationship (viewed consecutively)
- Inventory levels
- Competitive pricing
- Extending reach to new markets and countries (internationalization and global expansion)
- Multi touch digital management and channel integration (online store, advertising, email, social media, chat, mobile, affiliate, etc.)
- Marketing (site traffic, time one site, pages per visit, pay per click, search engine optimization, micro targeting, social media etc.) and customer service (email, phone call, chat, resolution time, concern classification, etc) considerations.
Appnovation’s Managed Services team and osCaddie portal offer a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This combined effort has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers. Additionally, to limit those issues as much as possible, Appnovation provides ongoing and proactive maintenance.
24/7/365 Magento Support
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Magento experts on the planet. Providing support via the osCaddie portal, our customer success team can deliver remote deskside support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Benefits and features include:
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the osCaddie customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- In addition to our Magento partnership, we are also able to leverage our strong business partnerships with other major open technology vendors such as Acquia (Preferred Partner), MuleSoft (Premium), Alfresco (Platinum), Google, Atlassian, Janrain and more.
- Support and maintenance for Magento 1 and Magento 2
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Vulnerability Scanning - We provide a regular scanning service using best-of-breed tools to identify and isolate possible security vulnerabilities in subscription services.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Professional Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CRSF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Looking to hire Magento upgrade experts? Want or need to upgrade to the latest version of Magento quickly, securely and cost-effectively? We can most definitely help! Whether you need assistance on an existing effort or end to end project execution, Appnovation can provide the expertise to meet your Magento, ecommerce and digital needs. We’ve delivered thousands of projects, have a client list second to none and what our customers say about working with us speaks volumes. So if you are shopping (or even just thinking about) a Magento project, get a free quote or let’s just talk, either way contact us today to get started.