Amazon S3 Salesforce Integration
"We were absolutely thrilled with Appnovation's successful project delivery and strongly recommend Appnovation..."
Appnovation's MuleSoft experts can facilitate connections between heterogeneous applications both seamlessly and quickly.
Effective data synchronization with other systems and ready access to accurate, up-to-date data are key success factors for Salesforce applications. In this context, integration of Salesforce and Amazon Simple Storage System (S3) on the cloud can be accomplished by Appnovation certified MuleSoft developers using MuleSoft to facilitate connections between heterogeneous applications both seamlessly and quickly. In this case, providing Salesforce and Amazon S3 a unified view of customers’ data, as well as simplified, automated business processes across the two applications.
Example use cases of Salesforce Amazon S3 integration are:
- Store Salesforce web content and media files on the cloud in Amazon S3
- Backup large data on the cloud in Amazon S3
- Import data to Salesforce from Amazon S3 for disaster recovery
Key benefits include:
- No point-to-point integration required
- Seamless integration running in the background
- Quick data synchronization between Salesforce and Amazon S3
- Facilitate Salesforce business processes with Amazon S3 capacities for big data storage
- Ensure Salesforce data availability and disaster recovery effectively
- bi-directional data communication between Salesforce and Amazon S3
Mule ESB facilitates the integration via the following approaches:
- With MuleSoft Anypoint Salesforce connector, the low level API is abstracted to allow connectivity with Salesforce applications
- MuleSoft Anypoint Amazon S3 connector allows direct Amazon S3 API access and objects manipulation
- The Amazon S3 connector, along with the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, helps expand business processes using Salesforce applications and enforcing business standards effectively. Salesforce on the front-end and big data management as well as disaster recovery via Amazon S3 back-end
- Data from Amazon S3 can be shared and synchronized easily with Salesforce using features in Mule ESB such as data pulling, transformation and push to third party systems
- Mule ESB is now equipped with new features to make big data transfer painless, using batch processing
- The data mapping and transformation between Salesforce and Amazon S3 is achieved using MuleSoft Anypoint DataMapper graphical interface tool, easing developer effort
- Using MuleSoft Anypoint platform, Salesforce and Amazon S3 integration can be achieved easily on-premise or in the cloud
- Mulesofts’s ESB feature ‘DataSense’ allows for dynamic data discovery from within either Salesforce or Amazon S3
Are you interested in integrating Amazon S3 with Saleforce and using MuleSoft to do it? We have the experts on staff who can make that happen. Our MuleSoft integration experts are ready to create a custom and innovative solution using MuleSoft that will meet your company's needs. Our MuleSoft solutions include implementation, development and consulting. Get started by contacting us today.