Appnovation was the right strategic choice for Visit California. The company’s creativity and innovation will allow us to continue to Dream Big through our digital marketing program, while sharing the California lifestyle through compelling content and an engaging online experience.
President & CEO, Visit California
Emergency Atlassian products support available 24x7 and ongoing proactive Atlassian products maintenance so your enterprise doesn’t experience an emergency in the first place.
Whenever you need support, Appnovation will be there. Our expert Atlassian support team offers 24x7 assistance, with all your Atlassian product software issues. Our Atlassian support and maintenance experts will determine the problem and deliver the solution. From easy fixes to complex, multi-technology ones, our Atlassian support packages are affordable, reliable and never take a holiday because our experts are ALWAYS available. We also provide ongoing maintenance so your enterprise doesn't need emergency support in the first place.
Important - Atlassian server license support end of life is on February 2, 2024. If you haven't started evaluating your options and planning your migration to Cloud or Data Centre, today is the day to start. Talk to our experts and explore what is the right move for your business needs.
We are an enterprise grade support and maintenance managed services solution for those enterprise level entities who want and need experts on hand to handle their issues as they happen as well as diagnose them before they happen.
View Related Services
- MS Portal - Seat 24/7/365 Portal Phone, Email
- Scale Number of Servers and URLs
- Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly needs/ strategy reviews, Annual architecture reviews
- Pre-Onboarding Remediation Any work required to bring the asset to minimum specification will be scoped and priced outside of Managed Services
- Service Level Objective
- Strategic Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly Needs/ Strategy Review, Annual Architecture Review
- Expedited Project Management Project Management, Scoping, SOW and Contracts
- Portal Access Portal Access - ticket logging and tracking. Detailed Monthly Report. Unlimited Tickets submission.
- Dedicated Client Service Manager
- Option to Purchase Retainer Services Packages
- Self-Help Resources Support
- Online Ticket Creation
- 24hr Weekday Coverage
- Weekend Coverage
- Weekday Business Hours Phone Support
- 24hr Phone Support
- Mission Critical Response
- Basic Application Support
- Custom Application Support Enhancements / Mods & Changes
- Custom Plugin Development
- Custom Application Development
- Staffed Only with Dedicated Senior Engineers
- Development Escalation Priority
- Health Checks & Preventative System Analysis
- On-Boarding and Environment Familiarity
- Global Warm Hand-offs for Critical Issues
- Post-Incident Report Requests
- Quarterly Strategic Review
- Vendor Management
- Dedicated Subscription Manager
Explore in Detail Atlassian Support & Maintenance
Atlassian Product Support Services Included
Complete listing of support services, not to exceed monthly subscription as well as mean time to repair and optional retainer services.
Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
P1: 1 Hr Response, 24 hr MTTR
P2: 2 Hr Response, 48 hr MTTR
P3: 4 Hr Response, 3 day MTTR
P4: 24 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
P5: 48 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
(not to exceed Monthly Subscription)
Configuring the Layout and Design
- Choosing a Default Language
- Configuring the Default Issue Navigator
- Configuring the Default Dashboard
- Configuring an Announcement Banner
- Enabling Logout Confirmation
- Creating Links in the Application Navigator
- Configuring Issue Table Columns
- Configuring Project Navigation
- Adding branding
User and Group Management
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Configuring User Directories
- Enabling Public Signup and CAPTCHA
- Changing the User Default Settings
- Configuring Issue-level Security
- Managing Project Permissions
- Managing Project Roles
- Managing Global Permissions
- Configuring Secure Administrator Sessions
- Preventing Security Attacks
- JIRA Cookies
- JIRA Admin Helper
- Password Policy for JIRA
- Defining a Project
- Managing Project Role Membership
- Defining a Component
- Managing Versions
Configuring Fields and Screens
- Configuring Built-in Fields
- Adding a Custom Field
- Specifying Field Behavior
- Defining a Screen
- Activating workflow
- Configuring workflow schemes
- Working in text mode
- Sharing your workflow
- Configuring Email Notifications
- Creating Issues and Comments from Email
Moving or Archiving Individual Projects
- Archiving a Project
- Splitting a JIRA instance
Integrating JIRA with Code Development Tools
- Version matrix for code development tools
- Integrating JIRA with Bitbucket Server
- Integrating JIRA with Bamboo
- Integrating JIRA with FishEye
- Integrating JIRA with Subversion
- Integrating JIRA with Perforce
Configuring Global Settings
- Configuring Time Tracking
- Configuring JIRA Options
- Setting Properties and Options on Startup
- Advanced JIRA Configuration
- Configuring File Attachments
- Configuring Issue Cloning
- Configuring Issue Linking
- Configuring the Whitelist
- Configuring Sub-tasks
- Managing Shared Filters
- Managing Shared Dashboards
- Linking to Another Application
- Minor version upgrades
- Root cause analysis
- End user support
- Knowledge Base
- Plugin support
(we will interface with the support provide by the plugin company on your behalf)
- Basic workflow implementation
These are additional paid for services:
- Custom development
- System discovery
- Business process and workflow consulting
- Non-atlassian integrations
- System performance checks
- Plugin installation and configuration
- Advanced workflow configuration
- and automation
- Advanced workflow design
- Server administration
Atlassian Products We Support & Maintain
Our certified Atlassian experts can provide digital solutions using any of the following software and Atlassian products.
Our Atlassian experts can provide digital solutions using any of the following software and Atlassian products:
Plan, Track and Support
- Jira Software (Project and issue tracking)
- Jira Align (Enterprise agile planning
- Jira Service Management (Formerly Jira Service Desk, IT service desk and customer service)
- Jira Core (Essential business management)
- Opsgenie (Modern incident management)
- Statuspage (Incident communication)
Collaborate and Chat
- Confluence (Document collaboration)
- Trello (Collaborate visually on any project)
- Hipchat Team (Chat, video, file sharing)
Code, Ship and Build
- Bitbucket (Git code management)
- SourceTree (Git and Mercurial desktop client)
- Bamboo (Integration and release management)
Security & Identity
- Atlassian Access (Security and control across Cloud)
- Crowd (Single sign-on identity management)
24x7 Atlassian Support Services
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Atlassian experts on the planet.
24/7/365 Atlassian Support
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Atlassian experts on the planet. Providing support via the Appnovation MS portal, our customer success team can deliver remote deskside support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Ongoing Atlassian Maintenance
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts.
Maintenance of Environments
Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Technology Enabled Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CSRF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Atlassian Managed Services Benefits for the Enterprise
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team.
Managed Services Benefits
- A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
- 24/7/365 access to the Appnovation MS customer portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
- 24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
- Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
- In addition to our Atlassian Gold Solutions partnership, we are also able to leverage our strong business partnerships with other major open technology vendors such as Acquia (Preferred Partner), MuleSoft (Premium), Alfresco (Platinum), Google, Magento, Janrain and more.
- Support and maintenance for ALL Atlassian products available
- Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Customers may continue to contact partner support directly, but by using Appnovation MS's support process they gain the added advantage of the strong ties we have with our hosting partners culminating in even faster turnaround times which otherwise may not be possible.
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This feature has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
Working with Appnovation
We have a Atlassian support and maintenance packages able to fit any size enterprise level entity. Catering specifically to those companies that have complex and integrated technology environments.
We not only have Atlassian experts ready to help, but our enterprise support and maintenance team includes pros across a variety of technology platforms and applications.
Not only are we there to help whenever you need it, we are also proactively doing everything we can to make sure that need never happens in the first place.
We provide a single point of contact and offer 24/7/365 access to both our Appnovation MS support portal AND an emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team.
Our managed services division has achieved a documented just over 98% “Excellent” (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
Why Clients Choose Appnovation for 24x7 Atlassian Support & Maintenance
- Achieved just over 98% "excellent" (5/5) rating from current support customers
- Annual subscription based pricing model for support and maintenance services
- Atlassian Gold Solutions Partner
- Clients can be hosted anywhere, internal or external
- Cross-functional team of experts based in the Americas, Europe & Asia
- Dedicated customer support portal with 24/7/365 access
- Emergency support capabilities 24/7/365 with dedicated expert staff
- Full suite of Atlassian products support and maintenance services offerings
- Multi-disciplinary team of experts certified & experienced in a plethora of techs
- Proven track record of successfully providing support and maintenance
- Single point of contact for continued operational support and maintenance
Related Case Studies
Want or need 24x7 Atlassian products support to handle even the most critical of issues when they arise? Looking for ongoing Atlassian products maintenance to address those issues proactively so they never arise in the first place? We can most definitely help! Appnovation can provide the “on call”, “at your service” and “emergency” support you need around the clock as well as maintain even the most complex of enterprise Atlassian environments. Its our high level and comprehensive services that have garnered our Managed Services team a 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support and maintenance customers. So if you are shopping for a new vendor or looking to make a change from your existing one, make sure you check out what we have to offer and talk to us.