The experience working with Appnovation has been fantastic. We always want to ensure we get plenty of value from any vendor that we work with, and in that regard Appnovation really excels. With our latest project, we received top-quality work, enjoyed working with a really responsive team, and when we threw curve balls or suggested unique functionality, they quickly went to work to make it a reality.
Head of Digital Marketing, TCL North America
Appnovation offers a full suite of support and maintenance services for enterprise level entities looking for experts to handle the complex, integrated and ongoing needs of their Drupal 6, 7 & 8 -based properties.
Our support and maintenance packages are customizable, meant to expand or contract to meet our clients’ needs and can include our experts performing and assisting with site audits, security updates, upgrades, migrations, code reviews, performance testing and tuning, advisory, user interface development, content updates, integration assistance and more.
When it comes to your organization's Drupal assets, we make sure not only are we taking care of the issues as they arise, in the form of round the clock 24/7/365 support, but are also proactively maintaining your Drupal web property so those issues never arise in the first place. Specifically catering to enterprise level entities, Appnovation's support and maintenance experts are well equipped to handle complex and integrated environments, multiple Drupal-based properties, robust scaling and security challenges, ongoing performance maintenance and emergency support.
- MS Portal - Seat 24/7/365 Portal Phone, Email
- Scale Number of Servers, URLs, etc.
- Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly needs/ strategy reviews, Annual architecture reviews
- Monthly Support Hours Included
- Support Services Overage Rate
- Pre-Onboarding Remediation Any work required to bring the asset to minimum specification will be scoped and priced outside of Managed Services
- Service Level Objective
- Strategic Reviews Monthly Subscription Review, Quarterly Needs/ Strategy Review, Annual Architecture Review
- Expedited Project Management Project Management, Scoping, SOW and Contracts
- Portal Access Portal Access - ticket logging and tracking. Detailed Monthly Report. Unlimited Tickets submission.
- Dedicated Client Service Manager
- Option to Purchase Retainer Services Packages
- Online Ticket Creation
- 24hr Weekday Coverage
- Weekend Coverage
- Weekday Business Hours Phone Support
- 24hr Phone Support
- Mission Critical Response
- Base Application Support
- Custom Application Support Enhancements / Mods & Changes
- Quarterly Strategic Review
- Vendor Management
- Dedicated Subscription Manager
Explore in Detail Drupal Support & Maintenance
Drupal Support & On-boarding Services Included
Complete listing of support services, not to exceed monthly subscription as well as mean time to repair and optional retainer services.
Mean Time To Repair (MTTR)
P1: 1 Hr Response, 24 hr MTTR
P2: 2 Hr Response, 48 hr MTTR
P3: 4 Hr Response, 3 day MTTR
P4: 24 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
P5: 48 Hr Response, 1 wk MTTR
Included Support Services
- Application support
- Application maintenance
- Bug Fixes
- Application security fixes / patches
- Software patches
- Digital Asset live testing
- Application connectivity
- Application monitoring (if applicable)
- Back up monitoring (if applicable)
- Access to support portal
- Access to knowledge base & documentation
Included On-boarding Services
- Digital Asset Discovery & Review
- Onboarding Discovery
- Open ticket review
- Technical review
- Set up in portal
- Set up billing and ticket flow
- Portal and Wiki training
- Configure backup
- Configure monitoring
- Portal Training
- User & Support staff training (If Applicable)
- Support script authoring (If Applicable)
- The number of tickets that a client can submit.
24x7 Drupal Support Services
Our Drupal support specialists have seen it all when it comes to Drupal and are always up to the task to handle anything new that arises.
As much as any company or organization can spend on maintaining their Drupal site or sites, issues can, and almost always will, arise from time to time, some more critical than others.
Appnovation can not only help with deployment and maintenance of your Drupal-based property or properties but also provide access to our world class 24x7 emergency and "round the clock" Drupal support services. Whatever the issue that arises, companies and organizations can rest assured that Appnovation’s team of Drupal support experts can get to the bottom of what happened, sort out the issue and assist with the quickest, most economical fix for the problem.
Our Drupal support specialists have seen it all when it comes to Drupal and are always up to the task to handle anything new that arises.
Drupal support can include:
- 24 hours, 7 days a week coverage
- Dedicated subscription and technical manager
- Security monitoring
- Basic and custom application support
- Online ticket creation
- Phone support
- Mission critical response
- Vendor management
- Portal access for ticket logging, tracking and monthly reporting
- Strategic reviews
- Expedited project engagement
- Much much more.
24/7/365 Drupal Support
Our global Managed Services team is staffed around the clock with some best technology and Drupal experts on the planet. Providing support via the MS portal, our customer success team can deliver remote desk side support utilizing award winning remote tools that allow staff to share screens with clients in order to rapidly diagnose and resolve emergent issues.
Appnovation can provide disaster recovery services inclusive of providing emergency hosting and support in the event that current service providers are unable to meet their obligations. Depending on the specific customer needs, we can commit to having a fully functional service restored with an alternate provider in as little as 30 minutes.
Environment Backup & Restore
Appnovation offers an automated cloud-based backup and restore process to ensure the environments we support are backed up offsite providing complete peace of mind and allowing us to engage our multi-cloud disaster recovery process should it be required.
Ongoing Drupal Maintenance
Appnovation's Drupal maintenance services can help enterprise level entities maintain their complex, integrated and/or multi-site/property Drupal environments.
Appnovation's Drupal maintenance services can help enterprise level entities maintain their complex, integrated and/or multi-site/property Drupal environments through a host of ways including bug fixes, security updates and patching, best practices installation and advisory, performance testing and tuning, upgrades and migrations, content updates, and much more.
We start with expert level auditing of your Drupal instances so that our Drupal developers and maintenances specialists become intimately familiar with how they work and preform so as to provide your organization with the best possible services and make ongoing updates development more effective and efficient. We also make sure you are aware of any changes that we are going to make and can set it up so that your approval is required before doing so and pushing it live.
Finally, our processes are thoroughly proven and QA tested, not to mention our Drupal expertise is unparalleled having built sites for some of the biggest brands on the planet including Pfizer, Cisco, Samsung and Time Inc. to name just a few. Whatever your enterprise level of need for your Drupal-based properties, Appnovation can tailor a maintenance package to suit even the highest of standards and most demanding of requirements. Our specialty is complexity, large scale and integrated environments, providing a superior level of managed services that exceeds any of our competitors.
Maintenance of Environments
- Security Patching - Our Appnovation maintenance team ensures that all systems under management are patched, secured and aligned with current industry best practices for maintaining large scale production systems.
- Application Development Support Business - Drawing from the same resource pool as Appnovation Technology Enabled Services, Managed Services is able to provide development services for clients. This may be in the form of bug fixes or, in some cases, a method for assisting clients in the implementation of a continuous improvement/continuous delivery solutions.
- Static Source Code Analysis - Appnovation can provide both automated and manual source code analysis to ensure that code is checked for errors (such as CSRF or SQL injection) before it enters a production environment, minimizing the risk of both downtime and possible exposure to potential compromise.
Code Review Analysis - Appnovation can act as a trusted third party to provide code audits and review. Drawing from our global pool of experts, many of whom are heavily involved in contributing to the products themselves, we are able to offer a world-leading review process.
Architecture Review & Capacity Planning
Ensuring all environments are kept inline with current best practices, this essential section of a Managed Services contract gives us the opportunity to continue the architectural discussion about the solutions and how it fits with the rapidly evolving business environment, both internal and external.
Service Management Review
Appnovation assigns a dedicated Managed Services Subscription Manager (SM) to act as the overall point of contact for each client's MS account and related contracts. The SM is a resource focused entirely on client overall satisfaction and serves as an escalation point for issues and requests. In addition, the SM takes on the role of coordinating monthly meetings with clients to help oversee the smooth running of their MS account and contracts.
Drupal Managed Services Benefits for the Enterprise
The Appnovation MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team.
Appnovation Drupal support and maintenance benefits include:
A Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for operational support and maintenance of complex multi-vendor environments.
24/7/365 access to the MS portal where customers can access the service desk to raise support tickets and feature requests.
24/7/365 access to the emergency support line staffed by a dedicated support team for rapid issue response and resolution.
Issues raised via the portal are triaged and assigned to the correct stakeholder and tracked.
Currently offering full support and maintenance for Drupal 6, Drupal 7 and Drupal 8.
Best practices, as well as the latest innovations, are researched and deployed to meet client support and maintenance needs.
Customers may continue to contact partner support directly, but by using the Appnovation MS support process they gain the added advantage of the strong ties we have with our hosting partners culminating in even faster turnaround times which otherwise may not be possible.
The MS portal offers a custom and rapid escalation process which allows users to instantly escalate a support case to our success management team. This feature has allowed us to achieve just over 98% "Excellent" (5/5) rating thus far from our support customers.
Drupal Site Audits
Every maintenance and support engagement kicks off with Appnovation's Drupal experts doing a deep dive audit of all the Drupal-based properties within scope for the support and maintenance contract.
Every maintenance and support engagement kicks off with Appnovation's Drupal experts doing a deep dive audit of all the Drupal-based properties within scope for the support and maintenance contract. We can even go as far as to audit the integrations with other systems and applications to help ensure both continuity and security of those connections and the data shared between them.
Our site audits can include:
- analysis of website's code base
- bug detection
- update and security patch examination
- bottleneck and performance issue discovery
- best practices compliance
- site accessibility
- SEO analysis
- content quantity and quality review
- module and extension functionality assessment
- UX and UI testing
Working with Appnovation
We have a Drupal support and maintenance packages able to fit any size enterprise level entity. Catering specifically to those companies that have complex and integrated technology environments.
Our Drupal support and maintenance is ready 24/7/365 so that we are available at any time you may need us, literally around the world, no matter where. Experts are standing by to help right now.
When it comes to Drupal, we have seen it all, and therefore there is no firm better than Appnovation to help with any Drupal problem your business may experience.
Complete visibility from day one, working with you, and for you. We have a custom built ticketing system and hotline that has proven reliable over and over again. If you need help, we are there.
Our support and maintenance clients are surveyed after every ticket we complete for them so they have every opportunity to tell us how we did. To date, our marks have been high across the board.
Why Clients Choose Appnovation for 24x7 Drupal Support & Maintenance
- Achieved just over 98% "excellent" (5/5) rating from current support customers
- Acquia Preferred Partner
- Annual subscription based pricing model for support and maintenance services
- Clients can be hosted anywhere, internal or external
- Cross-functional team of experts based in North America, Europe & Asia
- Dedicated customer support portal with 24/7/365 access
- Emergency support capabilities 24/7/365 with dedicated expert staff
- Full suite of Drupal support and maintenance services related offerings
- Multi-disciplinary team of experts certified & experienced in a plethora of techs
- Proven track record of successfully providing support and maintenance
- Single point of contact for continued operational support and maintenance
Interested in getting a quote for Appnovation's professional Drupal support and maintenance services? Contact us today and request a quote by filling out a form, emailing us directly or calling one of our global office locations. Our Drupal support and maintenance experts have seen it all when it comes to the Drupal CMS and can provide this expertise to your company so as to improve site performance, maintain quality, ensure security and solve problems.