These guys work hard, very hard. We were amazed at every point of contact to learn they were navigating our issues and helping to shape a successful product regardless of the difficult challenges that were seemingly always in play.
Senior Software Engineer, Infowrap
Explore in Detail
Ultimately with cross-platform mobile app development businesses get their native apps to look, feel and function across any platform or device.
We offer a highly flexible, proven engagement model that starts with a comprehensive evaluation of your business and IT requirements to ensure that ultimately, the right cross-platform mobile development solution will be delivered both quickly and cost-effectively, meeting your development goals and deadlines.Whether you need to hire a cross-platform mobile app developer to augment your current team, contract subject matter cross-platform experts to help with a certain aspect of your project such as business analysis, custom UX/UI design, code development, project management and/or quality assurance, or looking for a complete end-to-end or cross-platform mobile development solution to be delivered, we can meet your needs.
Today there are multiple mobile platforms and devices on the market and when coupled with the need to bring the desktop experience to those platforms and devices, businesses now find themselves needing to:
- provide the same rich end-user experience seen on the desktop on mobile devices;
- look, feel and function seamlessly across any platform or device;
- get the apps to the market quickly at the same time keeping development costs low;
- increase revenues.
With these criteria in mind, choosing one operating system to develop a mobile application for or developing apps for each type of individual platform, is no longer a workable solution. The reach of your app could be too limited or the development costs too high or, worst of all, both. So now whether it's iOS app development, Android app development, your company is looking to do – the best option may be to choose a multi-platform app development plan that can ensure what you want to create can work on every platform. In short, cross-platform app development is what your business and customers need.
Cross-Platform Mobile App Development Services
An innovative approach which includes project management, business analysis, custom design and development, QA testing and implementation and more.
Our cross-platform mobile app development options:
- Mobile Website Development - Technically the same as a regular website with the major exception being that, through the use of responsive design and HTML5-based frameworks, it has an adaptive layout allowing it’s size to adjust to fit the smaller screens of mobile devices.
- Mobile Web App Development - Just like a regular mobile website yet it is used and behaves like a native app. The user interface (UI) looks just like a native app but the technologies used are those of the web.
Our cross-platform mobile application development services include:
- Utilizing open source platforms and frameworks to create HTML5-based solutions
- Customized design, development and deployment using the open source stack
- iOS (iPhone, iPad), Android app development
- Integrate various social media networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other online communities
- Cross-platform open source web development
- Consulting and integration
Cross-platform App Developers
Our cross-platform app developers can ensure that your mobile website will be accessible on a variety of platforms.
Our cross-platform application developers:
- Use open source technologies which greatly reduces costs and means you own the solution as well as keep all the code.
- Able to access smartphone and tablet device hardware features such as GPS, camera, contacts, calendar, accelerometer.
- Enable web technologies to deliver native look, feel and functionality to all devices.
- Can assist with distribution of your app to the Apple App Store, Google’s Play.
- Support all major mobile devices and platforms including iOS (iPhone, iPad) Android.
Working with Appnovation
We help brands understand the role digital and mobile can play in realizing strategic opportunities and solving real world business problems, always keeping the focus on the customer's experience and the results generated.
Using agile methodology, always keeping you in the loop. Streamlined delivery, cost effective projects, designed to match your goals, timeline and budget.
Our cross-platform developers build the solution to meet your needs, creating web, mobile and custom solutions that can work across multiple device platforms and operating systems.
Complete project visibility from day one, working with you, and for you. Using email, phone, chat, Skype, and Google Hangout for clear, constant communication.
Dedicated account manager, project manager and consistent delivery team provided. We survey all of our clients, the results of which go directly to our CEO.
Why Customers Choose Us For Cross-Platform Development:
- Agile cross-platform development methodology
- Award winning cross-platform mobile solutions and sites
- Collaborative, transparent and communicative client-focused approach
- Competitive rates for cross-platform development and design talent
- Cross-functional team of 300+ experts in global offices
- In-house, front-end specialists: Business Analysts, UX/UI Experts & Designers
- Proven track record of successful cross-platform solution delivery
- Rapid, cost-effective services for cross-platform development
- Rigorous quality assurance (QA) testing before “Go-Live” events
- Solid open technology expertise across multiple platforms
Related Case Studies
As one of the best mobile website development companies that today is developing some of the most innovative and unique mobile web solutions around, Appnovation is ready to handle your next mobile web development project. If you and your organization are looking for top notch development talent, competitive rates for resources and aggressive project quotes, look no further than Appnovation. Get started today by contacting us to request a quote.